Finds by type

Interesting how we all keep the same (or similar) parts and pieces of anything and everything remotely identifyable around the world, even in OZ😊

Just shows how people across the world used very similar things (i.e the buckles, marbles, pocket watches, cutlery etc). I guess the only thing that changes from country to country are coins and tokens. Btw, is that silver-coloured coin in the bottom left of your picture an Australian 10c/20c coin?

Mattell Big Boots figures. The big feet are weighted with metal. I'm up to three so far. All this year. I found an orange foot to one too, but didn't keep it.

So, an Eskimo, a Fireman, and a one-eyed purple people eater walk in to a bar...

Attachments

• DSCN8232.jpg
    DSCN8232.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 155
Hot wheels,& match box cars.
(I wish I had my redline hot wheels from the early 70s)
Maybe that's why I hang on to these?
What does photo #3 remind you of?
c02f01c0f2299d1c0470d27c2ba15185.jpg
cdf7229f9d294d991518940dabf4b64c.jpg
66bd6ad2684fc511e5f3719fbc0acb78.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Keys
still looking for one that fits a safe deposit box full of silver and gold coins :D

Attachments

• keys.jpg
    keys.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 110
Pocket watch parts.
4469156c735343de02a5483f0310f79b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

oh man don't make me pull out my pocket watch/parts finds....have quite the pile of em. seems to be the one thing I'm really good at consistently finding lol.

Wow...that's a nice variety of rings! I don't know if we have these CTR rings in Australia, so I only recently found out about them when you posted those two CTR rings yesterday. At least, when I dig one up someday, I'll know what it is :lol:

Thanks! They are there for sure. Australia has plenty of Mormons.

I've loved this thread. I'm going to dig through my keepers and put together a few more pics. Hope others have more collections to share. Something to do while the ground hopefully thaws a few more times before the hard freeze.

Back
Top Bottom