Another car question

Nice pics Carol. Is that you with your head out the window. I cant tell not seeing to good today

My Wheels

My car is a 1994 Buick Regal. Had it since new and will drive it to the end. Great gas mileage by the way. My other set is a 2004 BMW R1150RT motorcycle.

Soooo... out of 18 replies... the profiling stands at the following (not considering multiple cars):

Trucks: 55.6%
Van: 5.6%
SUV: 22.2%
Sedan: 16.6%

So we're looking at the stereotypical MD'er is a white male (safe to assume?), over 30yrs old, with a truck
thinking.gif

My car is a 1994 Buick Regal. Had it since new and will drive it to the end. Great gas mileage by the way. My other set is a 2004 BMW R1150RT motorcycle.
I had a 1999 Buick Regal that was loaded,leather seats,etc. Loved that car but man I wouldn't be able to afford to eat if I still had it & had to buy gas for it at today's gas price. It had a V8 3800 turbo charged engine, it would almost fly. Ahh the good ole days when they made real cars. Steve.

I sure missed this place

Leave it to the women to mix it up
runaway.gif
[/QUOTE]

Leave it to a man to get thrown for a loop when the stats don't come out right! :lol:

my cellar hole finding ride is a 2000 TJ , jeeps are alot of fun. Dan

Attachments

• 100_0893.jpg
    100_0893.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 122
1988 Toyota Camry

I'm averaging about 33 MPG due to hypermiling tactics!

-Pete

Funny to find what I would presume to be a member of ecomodder.com on here :lol:

I have a few friends with dropped Toyota Trucks who frequent that site.

Back
Top Bottom