Indian in the rain

TundraPlugger

Elite Member
Got off work early today since it was raining.
Drove back to Minot where it was sprinkling instead of all out raining and decided to needed to get a little more detecting in before the weather turns ugly.

I went back to a place owned by the county that I have hunted 4 or 5 times.
Went swinging around the yard looking for any signals I may have missed. There was pretty much nothing left. I figured the only chance I would have would be right up against a short concrete wall where the yard meets the sidewalk.

I got a few odd signals which I decided were junk and came across one that sounded pretty good like possibly a worn silver dime or a wheatie. I dug the plug and had a heck of a time locating what I was after. Picked it up and discovered I had yet another Indianhead!
It was a bit risky being the Etrac isn't waterproof so I put a plastic bag over the control box. I couldn't see what the numbers or depth were for my targets but I guess I didn't care.
b97146cb34378df71d544a4963073f46.jpg
5dfc1bf7294c66d070333746426dce50.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Really clean coin, very nice! Found an '07 today too:yes: ...think that rain of yours will be here tomorrow...

Cool! I haven't found an Indian in a LOOOONG time, so I am really jealous!
Thanks Texas! I've been really lucky with them this year, digging 28 so far..... that's going to be a tough number for me to beat.

Really clean coin, very nice! Found an '07 today too:yes: ...think that rain of yours will be here tomorrow...
Thanks teo! It's funny how the Indian heads around here clean up better than any other kind of cent I dig yet they're easily the oldest cent I would dig.

Another beautiful Indian Tundra. You are having a pretty amazing year not only with the Indians but with all your finds. Congrats on adding to the tribe. Trapper

Another beautiful Indian Tundra. You are having a pretty amazing year not only with the Indians but with all your finds. Congrats on adding to the tribe. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! Before this year I had only dug 20 combined for my first 4 years of detecting..... I never imagined I'd dig this many this year! Luck has been on my side this year. I still have another week maybe before the snow comes so I might be able to hit 30 [emoji16]

You passed me up!
I am stuck at 27:no:
You still have some time though to catch me..... its snowing up here so I think the detecting season is over for the year. I have no complaints though! From the previous 4 years I had only dug 20 Indianheads combined.....this year my 30 blew that number out of the water. Maybe it'll be 50 next year [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom