Honey Hole Mega Clad

NoxDude

Elite Member
Today I wanted to head to my trusty honey hole spot. It has been a while since I last visited this park. Maybe 6 months with my ATPRO. Thought it has been hunted out with all of the years I been there. This time however, I wanted to open up NOX and he how it does. I was able to find $22.18 in about 3 hours!! :lol::lol: I was really surprised that the 800 was able to pull targets that I thought the ATPRO cleaned up. Most of the targets were at least 5 inches down or more. A few fresh surface finds but I expected that. I only had Quarters settings active for now. I had to stop after 3 hours since I had to do prior commitments. I still have half the park to check out. Maybe Friday. Once I have cleared out the quarters, then I will open it up and see if I get lucky and pick up some gold?

The last 3 hunts this week I was able to pull $65+ in clad! I just love the Nox! A solid machine! highly recommend it. It really gives me a whole new level of excitement now that I just need to revisit all of the parks and schools again.

Attachments

• 20181031_111828.jpg
    20181031_111828.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 344
  • 20181031_112142.jpg
    20181031_112142.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 268
I just got back from my honey hole today. It did not let me down! In 3 hours time or so, I found $25.59 in clad. I only had my Nox 800 turn on to quarters. Just amazing... 1 week total is now is $91.64 in clad!!:laughing::laughing

Jason

Congrats on your success with the new machine! WOW 399 for a 6 pc. bedroom suite...awesome! :lol:

Sweet! I've got to diddle around and figure out a good Quick Broom Clad Recipe for this NOX 800 thing...I've been running standard Park2 multifreak with 50 tones ...

But a guy needs to figure this rig out and really max a Mega Money Maker Clad recipe..maybe just running 5hz freq would be the bomb?? Then notching out everything except Q's? Or setting up 3 separate tones? Mid for 13 tid N's, sort of high for26 tid D's, and super high for 30 tid Q's?...Theres so many available tweakages for this thing...But yeah, a fast accurate clad Hammer in the top 5" of dirt with stock settings for sure...!

Figure this out and let me know your program wouldja! :laughing:

Last edited:
Sweet! I've got to diddle around and figure out a good Quick Broom Clad Recipe for this NOX 800 thing...I've been running standard Park2 multifreak with 50 tones ...

But a guy needs to figure this rig out and really max a Mega Money Maker Clad recipe..maybe just running 5hz freq would be the bomb?? Then notching out everything except Q's? Or setting up 3 separate tones? Mid for 13 tid N's, sort of high for26 tid D's, and super high for 30 tid Q's?...Theres so many available tweakages for this thing...But yeah, a fast accurate clad Hammer in the top 5" of dirt with stock settings for sure...!

Figure this out and let me know your program wouldja! :laughing:

Hi Mud!

I just got back from a hunt this morning. Went to the same school I went to last Saturday. I was able to pull in $16.22 in 3 hours! In 1 week. (7 days) I pulled in $107 + in clad!!!! INSANE!!! I got my rig tuned very good. Here is what I have my settings on. Now, I am a Mega Clad hunter so I really don't care about other stuff like gold rings right now. My plan is to go back to my honey hole and schools and then change my settings to reflect Gold, and Plat. once the quarters and dimes are depleted. My main goal is to maximize my clad to the highest level. Here are my settings

Park 1 ( I have not tried park2 yet)
Custom profile 25 and up ONLY. Most of my quarters coming in 28-32
Balanced Auto
Calibration a must
Multi Freq always
Threshold 0
Recovery Speed 5
Sensitivity almost to max
5 Tone

Found a nice watch! Came in as a high quarter!

Really that is it. It works for what I am doing. I am starting to revisit all of the 130 parks and schools from the past few years. My honey hole yesterday was crazy. I guess I am fortunate that I am really the only hunter out here. I have come across maybe 3 people over the many years since I have hunting. That's a good thing.

I need to change my name from ATPRO Dude to NOXdude. Do you know how I do that??

NoxDUDE

Attachments

• 20181103_120828.jpg
    20181103_120828.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 20181103_120838.jpg
    20181103_120838.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top Bottom