ENDED Summer Contest;Entries Ended on June 30th;Contest Ends Sept 30th

Today's gold goodness. 6.56 grams of 14K. Love this ring.

Grand total is now 203.21. A few more days to go. Who will it be?

it will be me once you find one more ring weighing 7.79! so close scuba, is the water getting colder yet?

I don't look but you don't have to be under. The CLOSEST is the winner. So you can go through the guesses and see if you are still the closest as of today. Tomorrow that could change!!

i just figured at the rate you find gold you still have at least one or two more left in you yet.

Well I am not going out today and tomorrow is questionable. Last two times I was out the waves were high and water was dirty. I might hit an inland lake or two for laughs and giggles tomorrow. I am thinking West Bloomfield and Brighton if I do go.

I sure hate putting away my gear and bringing my boat out of the water. I do have to start working on the house though. It seems to be put off all summer for some strange reason.

Stay tuned folks, possibly one more day for the contest and for me to get lucky.

Well tomorrow looks as cold as today so I probably will not get out. I will know tomorrow.

Everyone that entered might want to see where they stand as of today. My thought is if I don't find it this year, I will find it next. I might go out and scoop a bit but we will see.

It was a good year but not great. I especially enjoyed that little chain I found.

Well, I got out today and I didn't detect. So the contest is officially over. However I just got home and I don't have time to find the three winners. I have to talk to some neighbors. If someone wants the honors of finding the winners be my ghost. Err I mean guest.

Thanks all that played. It has been a good summer of fun. Maybe this winter I will plunder Florida for a while. I might have been left something.

PLEASE ANYONE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

Seems like we have a tie for the number one spot.

SueK was the first one to guess 215

That would put GabbityGabby in second place with her 215 guess

And then we have a tie for third place and TpMetal was the first one to guess 211 so he would win third place.

If anyone sees something I do not see please feel free to correct me. Otherwise this is what I see.

Thanks for playing all. I will wait to hear from folks that see better than I do!

Back
Top Bottom