Last of 2019 ? Or does Trapper Jack have secret weapon?

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Glad to get out today for a few hours .
I headed south as I am sitting on a few inches of snow.

We saved a few and had a great time .
Check out Traps new digging tool 👍
Desperate times call for drastic measures.

Attachments

• E31DDA76-F25D-49AA-85B6-660796FD2407.jpg
    E31DDA76-F25D-49AA-85B6-660796FD2407.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 319
  • EE04776D-BAF2-4402-89A4-3ED0C0607A0A.jpg
    EE04776D-BAF2-4402-89A4-3ED0C0607A0A.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 356
Very nice, late season recoveries! Hah, that auger looks like it could pull a Silver Dime from 30" deep! Hard to clip to your belt though!:)

You were not suppose to share that secret weapon Dew's. You know that you can borrow it when ever you have a need. It will put you done about 40 inches through a bit of frost.:lol: Hey, thank you for the day. It was great to share another fine outing with you. If the season is over we went out with some shine. Congrats on the Rosie's and your bucketlister with the Silver Spoon Bowl. Rumor though has it that you already have one, was told you were born with it stuck you know where. Trapper

great hunt buddy...glad you still get to swing in this weather! As for the soup bowl spoon...love it!!

Congrats on the shiney and the bucketlister. Also glad to see you squeak out one more hunt, unfortunately its over for most of us till spring. Although Trapper has the right idea, adjust, apply, advance. lol Good luck Dew and stay warm. Mark

Nice to see you guys still getting out and congrats on the silver . It was 56 today and a high in the upper 20s tomorrow but i will be digging this weekend or calling trapper to borrow his automatic coin remover :laughing:

Nice! It'll pull a three foot coin and convey it right up to you unharmed [emoji1]

OMG, a glimpse of the man, the legend.... :wow:

Thanks Dew! And nice spoon and silvers!
Thanks GS. Yup I have lotsa of great photos of the Legendary silver magnet.
20 bucks and I’ll get one autographed for ya .
Here is one where he and his lovely wife packed us a picnic lunch .

Attachments

• 342F8C3A-DE68-49D5-B8DA-B046481F7713.jpg
    342F8C3A-DE68-49D5-B8DA-B046481F7713.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 198
Nice to see you guys still getting out and congrats on the silver . It was 56 today and a high in the upper 20s tomorrow but i will be digging this weekend or calling trapper to borrow his automatic coin remover :laughing:

Yes Yoop 😎. That a 3 hp nothing but the best premium and a sweet smelling 2 stroke aroma
A post hole digger made for ice . Perfect combo

great hunt buddy...glad you still get to swing in this weather! As for the soup bowl spoon...love it!!

Thanks Mike Stop putting all that great stuff you find on Facebook and show off here a little . At least a good wrap up for the year .
Your finds are incredible.
Dew

Very nice, late season recoveries! Hah, that auger looks like it could pull a Silver Dime from 30" deep! Hard to clip to your belt though!:)

Oh 🤔. Trapper doesn’t clip it on his belt ... just calls me over every 2 minutes .
Bring the big digger over again please Dew. 😳

Nice! It'll pull a three foot coin and convey it right up to you unharmed [emoji1]

Yup no need to re check your hole ... best to just plant a tree rather then gather up all the dirt. 👍
Those ball players are in for a treat when they show up this spring and it is now a Christmas 🎄 tree farm .😎

Back
Top Bottom