10 silver day!! Dime trifecta and more!

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I hunted a permission I received about a month ago through a friend or at least I thought that was the case lol. My friend had told me that the home owners said it was fine if I hunted. So I go there today and knock on the door and the husband answers the door with a disturbed look and I tell him who I am and that our mutual friend said she had spoken to you guys about me detecting. He said that he hasn’t spoken to her and that he would rather not like me to detect but he asked his wife what she thought and she looks at me and says go ahead I don’t have a problem with you detecting. At that point the husband stormed off lol. The house was built in the 1930’s but a late 1800’s Victorian sits next to it and on the other side sits a old church so I was hoping for a few older coins and relics. It was my best hunt of the year and my best silver day in a few years. I ended up finding 10 silver coins with the barber dime being a 1907 O;) I also found two flat buttons, a enameled brooch that has a spider in the center which is pretty awesome. I ended up finding 26 wheaties and a few other knick knacks. Ty for looking and HH!
39a693fdff165a4753d991fae02fad23.plist
90bfe83c504e1f9ef051604e73d63da3.jpg
534fa97ab8b9cd0f267f1316ca3c2932.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looks like a hell of a good day ! Congratulations! See there is still good places near you. Now hopefully we will be seeing more of these kind of hunts from you in the coming weeks . I sure can't seem to get out with work holidays and did i mention wife :laughing:👍👍👍

Looks like a hell of a good day ! Congratulations! See there is still good places near you. Now hopefully we will be seeing more of these kind of hunts from you in the coming weeks . I sure can't seem to get out with work holidays and did i mention wife :laughing:[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Ty very much!! I hope a can get a few more hunts like that but they are hard to come by!

Awesome hunt CW , congrats . I'll bet your glad that woman "wore the pants" at that house . So , do you think your mutual friend really spoke to them ?

Man I slowed down to let you catch up, and now you have blew by with not even a thank you!!! :laughing Congrats on the 10 silvers!!! You and Toad know how to rub it in lmao!!! Congrats again!!! If I can’t dig them at least I can say I know the guys who did.

Man I slowed down to let you catch up, and now you have blew by with not even a thank you!!! :laughing Congrats on the 10 silvers!!! You and Toad know how to rub it in lmao!!! Congrats again!!! If I can’t dig them at least I can say I know the guys who did.

Lol!!!! You’ll pass me this week I’m sure!

Back
Top Bottom