Anyone using a Predator Mauler??? UPDATE

rclineTX

"Update" Well I ordered the Mauler . I went out to an old home site and did some hunting found some really strong signals but the mini spade I bought at Home Depot aint cuttin it. I got a few more old home sites to hunt I think im gonna try again Sunday anyways thanks for all the input.

Well did some searchin and I really like this Preadtor Mauler. I'll be diggin at old home sites in pastures, and the East Texas soil around here is rock hard. Hopefully it gets the job done. I was just curious if any of y'all use it.

Thanks
Rob

Re: Anyone using a Predator Mauler???

Hey rcline, I just bought a Relic Pro from Predator tools and plan on using it this season. I was going to go with the Mauler but the ground around here is mostly sand and top soil and didn't need anything that aggressive. The quality of the shovel I got is excellent. You may pay a little more but with the warranty and its construction it will last a long time.

Attachments

• 80T.jpg
    80T.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 241
Re: Anyone using a Predator Mauler???

I use a "Mauler" at "less sensitive" sites like fields, pastures, woods, etc. I can dig a 10 - 12" deep X 10" dia. plug with 3 plunges and a pry in about 30 seconds in average conditions. It is the best shovel type digging tool I have ever used. It cuts thru the ground. Well worth the money. I also use a Lesche digger which is great for cutting and digging, but not great at scooping out the dirt. The Mauler is also good for chopping thru roots and knocking down and cutting brush as well as prying out rocks.

I use a Mauler , love it , its the best shovel ive ever used.. I kept buying and breaking shovels from Home Cheapo,, but not since the Mauler purchase, Makes holes clean and quick... I think they just came out with a Mauler with a longer handle, too

Good Luck
jim

Back
Top Bottom