2018 New Year!

stavr

Elite Member
I congratulate all on the upcoming 2018 New Year!
Health, happiness, good luck!

Ruslan.

Stavr

:?: Just wondering if your going to produce any new scoop's this year with a design change- quick release goose neck , as US manufacturer's are updated , meaning screw verses- Nut and bolt welded lock down, and or nut , and bolt lock down- PLUS bottom of the goose neck bolt and washer- added lock down :?:

Surf Master.
I have a new scoop model, but not a new design, but new functionality.
I release a small amount and do not show the photo to the general review so far (that there would be no theft of ideas and design :))
if most users say that need to add a hole at the bottom of the pipe, I'll do it (although I find it superfluous)
gooseneck fastening - is not a good idea (imho)

Thanks Stavr

For the reply, On one manufactures design , the nut, and washer at the bottom is only for the custom angled cut 20 degree Anderson made Carbon Fiber handles , not for the wood ash handles which are also cut at 20 degrees at the bottom to make a flush secure fitting , I like that design along with the nut, and washer at the bottom, in case some how the nut, and bolt on the goose neck- become loose during a hunt, both US- manufactures i am using as an example - have the welded nut, and bolt- for the handle- to goose neck lock down . , i find - along with other's , along with a hole at the bottom for drainage . A- hole in the goose neck with just- a screw to be far LESS- superior , and a welded bolt screw to be- A -far advanced design, than just a hole , with screw- in which all your line of scoop's come in, the reason i asked , if you had any new scoop's in 2018 coming out, is i wanted to know IF you made any improvements to your design to compete with the US - SS- high end scoop maker's, here in the US .

Back
Top Bottom