• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Last few Hunts of there year really produced

romyrome

Elite Member

Attachments

• thumbnail2 (2).jpg
    thumbnail2 (2).jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 177
  • user9890_pic77046_1514616481.jpg
    user9890_pic77046_1514616481.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 156
  • user9890_pic77047_1514616481.jpg
    user9890_pic77047_1514616481.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 166
  • ROSSES STUFF.jpg
    ROSSES STUFF.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 164
  • finds.jpg
    finds.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 14k.jpg
    14k.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 156
  • GEORGES STUFF.jpg
    GEORGES STUFF.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 157
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 147
  • SCALE.jpg
    SCALE.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 154
  • silver ing.jpg
    silver ing.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 6a.jpg
    6a.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 7a.jpg
    7a.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 156
  • clock winder.jpg
    clock winder.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 155
  • clock winder 2.jpg
    clock winder 2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 153
Congratulations on a real nice batch of finds. I covet a walking liberty so much and it's going on 3 years since I found my one and only gold ring(seldom hunt parks). Also could use that shelf/mantel clock key, lol.

Hope the new year brings the best to you! Gl& hh

Don

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Romy, There's a nasty rumor going around that Ross and I sabotaged your car to keep you from finding the rest of the lost gold in southern California. This is a bold-faced lie. We may have discussed it, maybe even planned a date and time, but someone else, apparently, beat us to it. ;)
Seriously though, you had a great year capped by some incredible finds. It was a pleasure to join you on some recent hunts and learn a few of the keys to your success. I hope that you have an even better year in 2018! GL&HH!

Nice collection! Happy New Year and continued success!
Thanks Pasttom Happy New Year Brother ! And Same to you bud i hope we find the big one in 2018 GL&HH
Congratulations on a real nice batch of finds. I covet a walking liberty so much and it's going on 3 years since I found my one and only gold ring(seldom hunt parks). Also could use that shelf/mantel clock key, lol.
:D
Don

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
Thanks ecmo sorry to hear you havent had much luck lately :( i will give you a tip that I've found out ;) Gold will be found where its being lost ;) i know that sounds stupid but you wont find it as often looking in areas like parks and schools in less well off areas, although i have found it in those places, it took me a long while to find, but once i figured that out, that i had to be in the areas where young well off people went, Boom i found gold in those areas where gold was worn a lot more , i found it a lot,,,, silver was being found less and gold more, so that shows the area was a rich area ;)
Hope the new year brings the best to you! GL&HH

Romy, There's a nasty rumor going around that Ross and I sabotaged your car to keep you from finding the rest of the lost gold in southern California. This is a bold-faced lie. We may have discussed it, maybe even planned a date and time, but someone else, apparently, beat us to it. ;)
Seriously though, you had a great year capped by some incredible finds. It was a pleasure to join you on some recent hunts and learn a few of the keys to your success. I hope that you have an even better year in 2018! GL&HH!
:laughing::laughing::laughing::lol::lol::lol::p:p:p Thanks George that had me rolling hard hahahhahaha I'm glad i could teach a old dog new tricks ;) its pioneers of the hobby like you that made it so damn hard to find the goods but leave it up to a guy like me who likes a challenge to find the left overs and over looked :lol: now i will clue you in soon on this years ideas and spots ;) but we will need some warmer weather to find gold coins ;) thats all i can say :cool: :D ;) GL&HH In The New Year Bud Hope To See Ya Soon :D

Back
Top Bottom