EuroTek Pro settings...

DoubleOhSeven77

Hi everyone!

Does anyone here have any advice for running a Eurotek Pro? I just got it on Saturday, and have had some success with it, and I figured I'd post my general ideas here, and you all can correct/advise me based on that.

The eurotek has the "Fe Audio", and so I've been running it with 0 discrimination, and the audio set to 15 (that makes the normal volume 10, and all Iron 5). I've found that in my soil, running it on sensitivity 8 seems to give me the best results.

I guess my real question is if the detector has that fancy iron audio, is there really a point to ever raising the discrimination? :?:

Hi everyone!

Does anyone here have any advice for running a Eurotek Pro? I just got it on Saturday, and have had some success with it, and I figured I'd post my general ideas here, and you all can correct/advise me based on that.

The eurotek has the "Fe Audio", and so I've been running it with 0 discrimination, and the audio set to 15 (that makes the normal volume 10, and all Iron 5). I've found that in my soil, running it on sensitivity 8 seems to give me the best results.

I guess my real question is if the detector has that fancy iron audio, is there really a point to ever raising the discrimination? :?:

If you are willing to give up nickels and cherry pick the disc setting of 80 offers a tone break feature. Zinc range becomes VCO 70-79 and 80+ is high tone. of course you don't hear any iron or anything 69 and below but do still get the iron indicator.

I use the ETP the same way as you although I quiet the iron more and use volume 13.

Here are the settings I use, Volume 10(iron audio off), Disc 28, Sens 7,

Which coil did you get the 11" DD or 8" concentric? Mine was originally a birthday present for my son but he never really used it so I started taking it out and got hooked.

Back
Top Bottom