Living vicariously

Lobsteresq

So for the last few month I have been living vicariously threw you guys work has been hectic school is a pain and taking care of my parents takes up most of my time but I get to see the treasure everyone is digging up and seeing the cool videos is a real treat for me. Finally I dropped some cash and bought an ace 250 a sand shark and a propointer I have been out 3 times and have not been skunked yet.
I found a 1945 penny in an abandoned playground with my Dad.
DSC01347.JPG

DSC01349.JPG

I went to the beach and went into the water with the sand shark and found a few coins and a lipstick container still had some lipstick in it and the third trip was back at the beach with the wife and found a penny and a gold bracelet turns out to be gold plate but was still exciting to find.
DSC01344.JPG

I found that sandals suck at the beach the rocks get between them and your foot so I got some toe shoes that work great. I have also found that a scoop is essential so I spent today whipping one up ill give it a spin tomorrow.
Hope you like the picks.

Kev

You are off to a great start! I can't wait to see more pics of the goodies you find!

Welcome to the forum!

G2M

Welcome from Jax Florida and a fellow Sand Shark driver! I dig a lot of junk but when something shiny shows itself it makes my day. Good luck and happy hunting!

i'm guessing from all of the Canadian coins, that you're up this way somewhere, lol.
yep, you're doing great so far! too bad the bracelet is plated, but who know... the very next time you head out you might hit the real deal!
welcome to the hobby and to the forum from Nova Scotia! :pirate:
HH

Pete

Back
Top Bottom