get the lotion ready. part 2, picture heavy

Steve

Forum Supporter
Hit a different beach today. Checked my memory notes and realized the high tide area had about 2ft of overburden. Waited for low tide and hit the hot area. The area was a different kind of sand. Soft, unable to hold anything up. I moved 10ft over and could feel and see a difference. There was no dip, the entire section was the same level.
First keeper will likely be my biggest or 2nd biggest diamond. The color and clarity look real good and clean. Having a hard time judging size and don't want to get too excited. View attachment 373134

View attachment 373135

View attachment 373136

Next keeper was the 24k butterfly. It was attached to a bs necklace of jade beads or onyx. Small and worthless. The 24k is nice though :D

Next keeper is the 1st artwork diamond ring I've got. A gold dragon wraps around the entire with a diamond for.the eye and in mouth. 18k. One of my favourite sights is just seeing the bottom shank on a keeper and imagining what is still hidden.
View attachment 373137
View attachment 373138
View attachment 373139

Hunted out that section and started doing a fast pace to the next prime section. Out popped the 24k flower. Was hoping for a necklace nearby but I took a few seconds and examined the flower... it was likely on a string necklace. next ring was a small 18k/pt
Last keeper was tied for my biggest gold ring ever.
Trouble loading some of the photos

View attachment 373140

Last edited:
:dingding: I'd rather have a hunt like that than a date with Angelina Jolie in her prime. :wow: Unreal.

The second you think you're off to a good start for 2017, Steve posts his finds.... lol great hunt again!!! Looking forward to the more detailed pics

We are going to start calling you 24k...Great time out again!!

Back
Top Bottom