Christmas specials / manufacturers incentives

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Its the 5th of December and i have yet to see pakage deals or assessory manufacturer give aways , on machine purchases Whats Up ?

Its the 5th of December and i have yet to see pakage deals or assessory manufacturer give aways , on machine purchases Whats Up ?

Teknetics and Fisher are offering the free 15" coil and rechargeable batteries and charger with a T2 or F75 purchase. I just bought a new T2 to replace the one I gave to my boy.

Argh, bummer right? I asked around and even called Minelab, but they are only giving away a free carry bag. Oh wait, "A free bag", dang, I better run to my nearest dealer!!! :laughing:

I was hoping for another go-round of the buy a CTX and get a free beach coil.

Choppa / Dave / Fisher

I already have all that Fisher- Teknetics have to offer , David , I was thinking about a CTX3030, but since they are not giving up a 17 or 6 coil, I will pass,I will save my cash , without rewards for dedicated customer's at Christmas , is not good , I agree , a bag is :laughing:, Moving next year, I will need that extra money, so I am not heart broken, plenty machines to work with in 2017, without any extra expenses , thanks guy's for the info., hope i here some better news, as I think, competition in 2017 will depend on what manufacturer's have to offer, ( thrown in extra's)( things most used & needed hunting) I have 4 or 5 bags I never used :roll: , :yes: thumbs up for Fisher , so far in December 2016. PS If anyone has any news to add, Please remember NO bashing here,keep it all good, Thank's Earl

Last edited:
Argh, bummer right? I asked around and even called Minelab, but they are only giving away a free carry bag. Oh wait, "A free bag", dang, I better run to my nearest dealer!!! :laughing:

I was hoping for another go-round of the buy a CTX and get a free beach coil.

I think they are also giving a free pair of the $40 Minelab gloves with the purchase of a CTX3030.
Hey Earl I like my CTX3030 so much I just bought another new one. You better hurry up and getcha one before they're all gone! LOL!

choppa

I herd through the grape vine , the new improved CTX3050s come out in 2017, with a free extra large coil :lol: howboutit :D PS you better sell them quick my friend, why Example Omega 8000 , i have a version 4, than came 5, than came 6, I can't sell it bro., unless i want to give it away, so i will keep it, in your shoes 4 k in 3030s is a hard pill to swallow when those 3050s hit the market howboutit :shock::lol:

I would check sponsor specials forum. ;)

Here's one

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=239644

There are also deals on Makro's, White's, and Garrett AT Pro bonus pack.

Perhaps you are just watching minelab and tesoro?

I have them all laid out on my facebook page. It's probably the most current site besides my website that I keep updates.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1235851339786787&id=899058040132787

I herd through the grape vine , the new improved CTX3050s come out in 2017, with a free extra large coil :lol: howboutit :D PS you better sell them quick my friend, why Example Omega 8000 , i have a version 4, than came 5, than came 6, I can't sell it bro., unless i want to give it away, so i will keep it, in your shoes 4 k in 3030s is a hard pill to swallow when those 3050s hit the market howboutit :shock::lol:

Nothing hard to swallow here bud, have much less than 4K in them both and you only lose $ if you sell. Why would I want to sell if I am hitting 120+ silvers a year! Let them come out with s new model, I will get one as soon as I wear these 2 out and I think I am good for at least 3 - 5 years.
You know you want one 😎

DetectingMo

Read post#4 , I have a F75se with dst, 5, 11,10x12, 13,15,Choppa, i will wait, plenty machines to hunt with here, and if i hunted like you, i would probally be up their with you, only using a Etrac, a little more or less than 4k, you have invested you wont get back, but if you ware them out, than maybe its worth it, enjoy them, the only reason i was thinking in that direction is by next season i will be living 10 miles from the Md, De beaches, the house has been bought, got to sell this dump in Baltimore this spring, i have 2 Excal Blues & a Df, plenty time to sit back & wait for a bargain, happy hunting Earl. Ps DetectingMo, i also gave Fisher thumbs up, for anyone wanting a T2, or F75 standard its a good deal, Earl

Nothing hard to swallow here bud, have much less than 4K in them both ... You know you want one 😎
Best deal a forum buddy got was $1,550 (new)...best deal I found was $1,799 (new). Ugh, but no factory incentives on the big coil. Anyhow, I believe ya!

I would check sponsor specials forum. ;)
Definately want to deal with sponsors and thanks for the info. Unfortunately, there is no way our area will suffice with a single frequency machine.

..i will wait,....plenty time to sit back & wait for a bargain, happy hunting Earl. Ps DetectingMo, i also gave Fisher thumbs up, for anyone wanting a T2, or F75 standard its a good deal, Earl
I'm keeping an eye out for another machine for you. I just saw a blue posted at a local Pawn Shop for $450, I called and they said a buyer came and bought it within 4-hours of it being posted. I'm thinking Feb will be a good time....northern folk that work seasonal jobs may be hard up and start selling on the cheap? I still want that CTX!!!! :yes:

yep

Pawn shops, craigs list, local, but you have to be fast, on the Blues, keep an eye out for Kapitr, she had a Blue wanted ad on the wanted section when Pbil put that up for sale, you done good, fast reaction, i am good for now with 2 Blues, as far as a Ctx goes not this year , i am the kind of man that would want all 3 coils , one thrown in, is a must, so looks like its on the back burner, maybe a CTX3050 down the road , happy hunting.

My local Whites Dealer hooked me up

I have recently purchased a MX Sport and he told me about the Whites Stocking stuffers! I went on line filled out the form and Whites sent me a digger,finds bag,gloves,water bottle!

This is not the kellyco junkie freebies

Koz

I have 2 Whites , a V3I a Surf Pi DF , i might have jumped on a Mx Sport , except it had issues in the beginning , now fixed, but the way i look at it is they should have not made it a single frequincy machine, at least a dual like the Cz20- 21s, or 3 frequincy like the V3i, running in all 3, or have the ability to run just one for land, the way i see it, they were going after the ATPro market, on the mid range side, i am waiting now to see what spring incentives bring, if there are none , i wont buy anything, happy hunting, & MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 ALL Earl. Ps one thing i forgot to add , i have 12 machines , over 25 coils, tired of paying high dollar for machines without coils thrown in on packages say 2500 for a machine with only one coil , than paying over 800.00 for the other 2 coils they offer is not good, thats why the cash is still in the bank. :money::money::money::realitycheck::pirate2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom