Hello From iGem Corp!

Howdy Folks,

I'm here for iGem Instruments because we've been helping many hobbyists, such as yourselves, recently with support, information, and even products!

The more people we can inform and help, the better, so feel free to post any questions regarding gold, silver, or other precious metal testing in this thread, or visit us at our site, www.igem.com.

We also have YouTube tutorial videos up for some of our testers if you would like to check those out at https://www.youtube.com/user/igemcorp.

We know that folks like you enjoy finding hidden and buried treasures out there in the world, so why not take the time to verify your find? :grin:

Thanks,

Mike

don't think they are scammers. they actually sell decent stuff. check them out before you judge. im not very familiar with testing supplies but they look legit. maybe someone with more knowledge than me can chime in.

Welcome to the FMDF!

FMDF certainly is a great place to reach people who actively find metallic objects and want to identify their finds.

I know that our FMDF sponsors get lots of inquiries from the members, who tend to post referrals and praise. Most of us tend to support the sponsors, who often give us great prices and service.:yes:

Based on many of the postings here, it is sadly obvious that many of the gold purchasers tend to mis-identify member's gold and then offer a lower price. A reliable way to identify gold and accurately test its purity would certainly level the field.

HH,
John Morton

Thank you for the kind words jMorton! I would be quite happy to help anyone out with questions regarding gold testing equipment!

Feel free to leave any questions here and I will get back to you with an answer ASAP!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom