Second class ring this weekend

TNkayaker

Went and detected the yard of my friends house. House was built in 1957, and she didn't expect much to be there, as she has lived there for quite a while. Just fifteen minutes into the hunt, about 15 feet off the back porch, I got a smooth 80 VDI on the ATPro. Normally I use a Fisher machine in the dirt, but I like the PRO when hunting heavy iron around old houses. I was using the 5X8 coil. Just a couple inches down dug a girls class ring, 2011 date. My friend was so excited and knew instantly who it belonged to.

Three years ago her daughter in law lost the ring in the house. She figures her dog ate it and crapped it out in the yard. They had looked all over the living room and in the couch cushions several times over the years, and all this time the ring was waiting to be found out back.

Only searched about an hour and got several hot wheels cars, and some clad. Much more detecting to do there.

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 215
Thanks, really looking forward to going back and detecting more thoroughly. Might be some silver lurking around there and who knows what else.

Back
Top Bottom