Three Silver Dollars in TWO days !!

Living the dream Rich! If these did come from a hidden cache in the walls or elsewhere in the demoed house, makes you wonder how many got hauled to the landfill?!!?!

Living the dream Rich! If these did come from a hidden cache in the walls or elsewhere in the demoed house, makes you wonder how many got hauled to the landfill?!!?!

Yea Ron, it is a dream come true.:D Makes me sick thinking about how much probably wound up in the debris going to the landfill. So grateful I was able to save some of them.:yes: Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time !!

Thats a beautiful picture there Hollis! Makes me want to go down to the Local coinstore and fondle some big silver myself!! :laughing:
Mud

I considered your offer to send you my Silver Dollars for a chance to find that big Gold coin, but at this time I think I will pass on the offer.:laughing: If you are ever in Portsmouth, Va. you can come by and fondle my silver collection.:lol: Thanks for all the encouragement to keep hunting when I was ready to give up. I couldn't have imagined having as much luck as I have had this year. Hope you have as much luck as I have had. Happy Hunting !!

I considered your offer to send you my Silver Dollars for a chance to find that big Gold coin, but at this time I think I will pass on the offer.:laughing: If you are ever in Portsmouth, Va. you can come by and fondle my silver collection.:lol: Thanks for all the encouragement to keep hunting when I was ready to give up. I couldn't have imagined having as much luck as I have had this year. Hope you have as much luck as I have had. Happy Hunting !!

OK...well, send me just one of them and we will be square!:laughing::laughing: dont be greedy! Kidding of course!

Its actually been very inspirational for us to see you get out and work the dirt this year...you were really hurting....so thank you for setting a good example for us! I bet you feel pretty good now though huh? What a YEAR!
Mud

OK...well, send me just one of them and we will be square!:laughing::laughing: dont be greedy! Kidding of course!

Its actually been very inspirational for us to see you get out and work the dirt this year...you were really hurting....so thank you for setting a good example for us! I bet you feel pretty good now though huh? What a YEAR!
Mud

It just keeps getting BETTER !!! Check out today's post. I can't believe the year I am having. Thanks for the encouragement.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom