Clad Clean-Up

Likewise, the dirt will eventually stop up your plumbing. Dirt tends to sink, rather than flow, so it will settle in the traps. I hope you don't do this to often. Just mentioning............... :shock:

I can testify to the truth of this statement. Our sink drain was clogged so I used the plunger on it... tons of dirt and sand came shooting out. Of course I didn't mention to my parents that that's where I rinsed all my MDing finds, lol. Now I wash almost everything under the outside faucet when I can and put clad in the tumbler.

I clean my clad coins by dumping them into a plastic peanut butter jar with vinegar and salt. I shake the jar for about 5 minutes, and then rinse well. I think this is the cheapest and easiest way to clean up clad. The coins come out looking like normal circulated coins. Just remember to clean the pennies seperately from the other coins.
Will this work on wheaties and Injuns?

As a side note if you accidentally mix copper and all your coins are tinted Ketchup with lemon juice will clean them up after a few minutes then rinse.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ron

Some baking soda, Dawn, small rocks, 6 to 8 hours later done, Earl

Attachments

• P1000061.JPG
    P1000061.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 270
  • P1000072.JPG
    P1000072.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 271
Back
Top Bottom