Thank You, FMDF!

Princess

Elite Member
This month marks one year since I joined the membership of Friendly Metal Detecting Forum, and what a great year it has been! I would like to take this opportunity to thank each one of you for your contribution to this forum.

Thank you, owners, administrators, and moderators, for creating/maintaining a friendly atmosphere. Your good judgement is appreciated!

Thank you, sponsors, for offering good products at good prices. While I have not personally purchased from you, it's nice to know there are many innovative options should I decide to upgrade.

Thank you, fellow forum members, for sharing your finds, tips, and advice.

Also, a special thanks to those individuals (my two brothers, Torpedo & Wolf-Dog, as well as Silversmith45 and Matmit) who encouraged me to get started on my coin collections.

And - in case there is anything I've neglected to mention - here is a big "thank you" to everybody! I am happy to be a part of this forum. :grin:

Last edited:
There are a great bunch of folks on here that want others to succeed. Glad you found a place to learn and get the help you need to get ahead.

If you want an upgrade you can try the contest going if the machine offered is an upgrade.

There are a great bunch of folks on here that want others to succeed. Glad you found a place to learn and get the help you need to get ahead.

If you want an upgrade you can try the contest going if the machine offered is an upgrade.

Congrats on reaching your Anniversary! Best wishes as you continue to hunt and find friends as well!

Congrats on your year milestone! It’s a great forum indeed!

...AWESOME.........:detector::dingding::woot:
Thank you all for your replies! I've enjoyed getting to know each of you through your posts. :grin:

We are all glad to have you here with us. Some times we get carried away having fun. That is the way it goes sometimes. You can get a ton of good help here. There are no stupid questions. WE all have dumb questions. That is how you learn.

We enjoy your post. You always have something sweet to say.
God Bless You and thank you...

KEN , Home from the Philippines.. :D

Forum

This site has really taught me a lot of new tips about detecting, and i have made a lot of great friends on here as well. This is the first thing i check on the computer every morning, and the last at night.

Been right at year for me as well. Joined in April and didn't get my ATP until July. I spent hours on here asking questions and reading posts. I can honestly say, without any doubt, this place has made me a much better detectorist.

I don't get to hunt as often as I'd hope, but I do go when time permits. I really enjoy reading about the new finds here and the looking through the ID my Finds threads. It's truly amazing what lies beneath...

This is a great place for beginners and experts alike. The best online forum that I 've belonged to....HH

We are all glad to have you here with us. Some times we get carried away having fun. That is the way it goes sometimes. You can get a ton of good help here. There are no stupid questions. WE all have dumb questions. That is how you learn.

We enjoy your post. You always have something sweet to say.
God Bless You and thank you...

KEN , Home from the Philippines.. :D

This site has really taught me a lot of new tips about detecting, and i have made a lot of great friends on here as well. This is the first thing i check on the computer every morning, and the last at night.

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! ☺

Been right at year for me as well. Joined in April and didn't get my ATP until July. I spent hours on here asking questions and reading posts. I can honestly say, without any doubt, this place has made me a much better detectorist.

I don't get to hunt as often as I'd hope, but I do go when time permits. I really enjoy reading about the new finds here and the looking through the ID my Finds threads. It's truly amazing what lies beneath...

This is a great place for beginners and experts alike. The best online forum that I 've belonged to....HH
Thanks for the replies! Each of you are a part of making this forum a great place to be! God bless. :)

Thank you for your contributions to the forum as well! Great group of people here from the mods to the members. Everyone is really laid back obviously if they allowed me to last this long!:lol: congrats on the year mark looking forward to many more. GL & HH!

Thank you for your contributions to the forum as well! Great group of people here from the mods to the members. Everyone is really laid back obviously if they allowed me to last this long!:lol: congrats on the year mark looking forward to many more. GL & HH!
Thanks! Yes, FMDF is a fantastic forum - thanks for being a part of it! :grin:

Congratulations on your one year anniversary.
Let me know if you would like to trade any coins, I have quite a few to choose from:D

Glad you're enjoying the forum, it's nice to have you aboard.
Happy anniversary!

I have to agree with you, Princess. I've only been here two days :lol: but I felt the warm welcome and friendliness yesterday right after joining up.

I've spent these two days pretty much a sponge--soaking up all this outstanding amount of knowledge the folks here are freely willing to impart. I arrived here more-or-less a blank slate, but now feel like I have some good info which should get me off to a good start. And I think I've only scratched the surface here at FMDF!

Happy anniversary! Happy Hunting and Best of Luck.

-Tex

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary with FMDF! It has been just over a year for me too, April 6th was when I joined. You're welcome on helping you with your collection, it is fun to share that hobby with you as well. :grin:

Let me know if you would like to trade any coins, I have quite a few to choose from:D
Could that go for me, too? :?: :D

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary with FMDF! It has been just over a year for me too, April 6th was when I joined. You're welcome on helping you with your collection, it is fun to share that hobby with you as well. :grin:

Could that go for me, too? :?: :D

Sure, whatcha looking for?

Back
Top Bottom