10K Ladies Wedding Band with small Diamonds.

Marty115

Wet sanding today with Sovereign. It has been lean pickens on the beaches of Jacksonville here lately, but managed to snag this wedding band. I got the bagget ring, but the not the interlocking main diamond. Another weird foil like noise on the hit but not this time. A little "bit of allwright!". Usual green quarters, nickles and dimes and little of that to. A nice 82 degree day in February here. Too much!
Marty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 483
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 490
Sweet find..... keep at it, they are out there you just need to be persistant.

Cliff

Nice going Marty! Starting to question my sanity in all this sand.Told Ima today come spring i'll need to find one gold a week to break even from all this gas i'm burning.Can't even get lucky at a tot lot.Checked a crowded one today and found one quarter,one nickel,two pennies and a waste basket full of pulltabs:no: Bleak out this way.You are doing good considering our conditions:yes:

Nice little ring... I hate digging foil tones.. so far every one of them has been a tiny piece aluminum can :yes:

Nice little ring... I hate digging foil tones.. so far every one of them has been a tiny piece aluminum can :yes:

Yep same here. It sounded so different I had to dig it. Would like to hear the sound of a nice chunky gold ring. Oh we'll, need to take the sea hunter out this summer.

Yep same here. It sounded so different I had to dig it. Would like to hear the sound of a nice chunky gold ring. Oh we'll, need to take the sea hunter out this summer.

Big chunky ring has a low but silky smooth tone... you will know it when you hear it :)

Nice going Marty! Starting to question my sanity in all this sand.Told Ima today come spring i'll need to find one gold a week to break even from all this gas i'm burning.Can't even get lucky at a tot lot.Checked a crowded one today and found one quarter,one nickel,two pennies and a waste basket full of pulltabs:no: Bleak out this way.You are doing good considering our conditions:yes:

Pure luck here Larry. It is very bleak in the wet Sand.
I go out to extreme low tide but come back to the towel line every time.

I wonder if the larger rings are in the water verses wet sand.
I seem to find the thinner rings in wet sand and larger ones in the surf. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom