How does the feedback score get tabulated?

pine3874

Elite Member
I have 42 positive feedback, but my feedback score is only 33. I've noticed that others also have a lot more positive feedback than their score. How exactly is the feedback score arrived at?

I believe they use a combination of complicated algorithms, moon phases, astrology readings based on your birthday and more then they crunch all the numbers in a special huge warehouse Vlad and Carol rent that houses an immense old 1970's mainframe computer they bought from NASA when they had a sale.
After 2 or 3 days it kicks out that feedback score and then they post it.

Or, it is possible I actually don't have an inkling of a clue.
You choose.

You only get one point from a single member for your score. So you can have 5 positives from one member but your score only reflects one.

I believe they use a combination of complicated algorithms, moon phases, astrology readings based on your birthday and more then they crunch all the numbers in a special huge warehouse Vlad and Carol rent that houses an immense old 1970's mainframe computer they bought from NASA when they had a sale.

You choose.

You don't have a clue!

I was thinking it listed all your transactions, but only counted the ones in the last 12 months. Either this , or I don't have a clue.

I have 42 positive feedback, but my feedback score is only 33. I've noticed that others also have a lot more positive feedback than their score. How exactly is the feedback score arrived at?

If I sold you 100 items it would only give you 1 feedback score, if 100 transactions were made from 100 different members you get a 100. I believe it works the same as ebay score system.

Hope this solves the mystery...;)

A Clue...

You choose.

You don't have a clue!

You only get one point from a single member for your score. So you can have 5 positives from one member but your score only reflects one.
But NO Clues.

I was thinking it listed all your transactions, but only counted the ones in the last 12 months. Either this , or I don't have a clue.

If I sold you 100 items it would only give you 1 feedback score, if 100 transactions were made from 100 different members you get a 100. I believe it works the same as ebay score system.

Hope this solves the mystery...;)

Too Bad feedback scores do not include 'Clues'....

Back
Top Bottom