Submitting feedback on Tapatalk

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Anyone done it? I recently made a sale on here, and the buyer uses tapatalk. I don't want to miss out on a good rating if I can help it, but I cannot explain how to submit feedback on tapatalk, because I don't use tapatalk. Can anyone help us out? Please and thank you!

No one has any experience submitting feedback on this site with tapatalk? I explained how to do it the traditional way, but I wasn't very good at explaining THAT either :laughing:

Do you have to do it on tapatalk. Is he a member here? Just try the feedback system we have in our classifieds.

Do you have to do it on tapatalk. Is he a member here? Just try the feedback system we have in our classifieds.

Not sure if he uses a computer, only tapatalk on his cell phone, yes he is a member here, I sumbmitted positive feedback for him last week I believe, and asked him to do the same. But not sure he could figure out how to. My feedback on here is important to me, but no big deal if we cant resolve it. Figured someone may have done it in the past and may have known how to do it. Thanks for your input Ron, ill keep trying to figure it out, may even download tapatalk just to figure it out myself for future transactions. I personally prefer the web browser version of FMDF.

No one has any experience submitting feedback on this site with tapatalk? I explained how to do it the traditional way, but I wasn't very good at explaining THAT either :laughing:

I use Tapatalk on my phone sometimes and I don't think you can leave someone feedback through Tapatalk. :?:

Back
Top Bottom