Friendly Forums should have a once a year get together for a huge hunt. Every year at different location so everyone has a chance to join in when its

What about a "FMDF Group hunts weekend"

I know it's probably tough to find and coordinate 1 Day hunt for the entire forum.

How about several group hunts going on in different parts of the country. But all under the umbrella of a "FMDF group hunt"?

Regional FMDF group hunts

What about a "FMDF Group hunts weekend"

I know it's probably tough to find and coordinate 1 Day hunt for the entire forum.

How about several group hunts going on in different parts of the country. But all under the umbrella of a "FMDF group hunt"?

Regional FMDF group hunts

x3

Thanks for bringing this up Indian. I have thought about putting together a large group hunt in NY or Ct.( I live in an area with much history) I have secured permission on some large lots of land in NY, and have found some possibilities in Ct. Would like to do a 2 day hunt. 1 day surf, 1 day turf. Will need the help of some forum members to make this work, but will be firming up details this summer.....:grin:

Me and the boys...Bueller, Wahlie and Swinglow...have been thinking the same thing, traveling to some good grounds here in the Northeast for a couple, 3 days and getting our hunt on, perhaps in the beginning of June? There's a lot of members in this area I'd love to hunt with...wonder if we can put something together at a location or locations that can support a decent sized group...surf and turf would be great, something which you and I will get to do for Easter, Curt!

Im thinking every state has a hunt. that way everyone has a chance. I would travel anywhere in the state of TN to hunt with other friendly members. Would be a awesome. Anyone know how to put it all together and make it happen r have a better idea? have seen some pretty good ideas so far but who and how is gonna make this happen? We need a leader.

Kansas Dave used to help organize a hunt in KS or MO. I went to one in MO and it was a great time. I don't see where he has one organized this year.

All you need is a park or two for a group to gather, notify the city you will have a group of people on a Saturday and have everyone bring food for lunch to share potluck style. I've done this and it's not a lot of planning. Prizes are not necessary but rather the gathering and showing of finds.

How about every year have 1 big hunt each year in a different state....That way it would give everyone a chance and for someone like me I have 2 weeks vacation. I would love to take a roadtrip. And for a lot of old timmers on here they would come as well. I think it would be a huge fun success! make it a all weekend hunt. Can come hunt 1 day r hunt 2 days your choice. now this is gotta be it. I think its a very good idea.

How about every year have 1 big hunt each year in a different state....That way it would give everyone a chance and for someone like me I have 2 weeks vacation. I would love to take a roadtrip. And for a lot of old timmers on here they would come as well. I think it would be a huge fun success! make it a all weekend hunt. Can come hunt 1 day r hunt 2 days your choice. now this is gotta be it. I think its a very good idea.

Who are you calling old you young whipper snapper. :oldguy:

We could handle a pretty big hunt here but we might have to wait till they aren't using the ball field .:grin:

Back
Top Bottom