Bad Clubs

I've had a wonderful experience with the club I'm in. We welcome anyone interested in detecting and make everyone feel included. We typically have our meetings in places where we can detect afterwards(weather permitting)...otherwise we use a banquet room. We also have a nice cookout in August and detect afterwards. When a new person attends a meeting we ALL stand up and introduce ourselves to them and tell them how long we've been detecting, what detectors we use...etc.

Im glad to hear you say that, it also works for forums i had a really bad time with another forum and almost gave up on it completly, Lucky for me i found you great people. I felt welcome and even better like a part of something, its the way the members dont juge or try to tell us what we have to use or if its not the pro md your not really mding. So to all of you older members and new thank you,and to Carol who right from the start jumps in to say hello Your the best, Happy dirt fishing from Xj9

Clubs

I have tried to form a local club in my area for years, and have had little to no interest in it...I have fun just meeting up with the local hunters from time to time to do group hunts...The areas to hunt in my area are getting too few, and folks guard their spots like Davey Jones guards his locker...I find the loose knit group to be more fun than saying we have a club...Trying to get all these guys together on a weekend is near impossible with their schedules and lives...Might get 4 or 5 together at once about 3 times a year.

HH,

Back
Top Bottom