My best detecting place

graybeard

Elite Member
One of my best places for detecting is a farm field where a house had been. Some of my finds are lots of buttons a small toy iron (12) large cents,(1) Half Franc 1841,(1) flying eagle cent and (4) three cent pieces.

The place is not listed on any map I could find.

Definitely sounds good. I have a few places lined up but I think my favorite is gonna be a 73 acre farm I just got permission to hunt on. I believe that will take me some time to cover properly. I am still looking at old maps to see if there are any old home sites located on it.

One of my best places for detecting is a farm field where a house had been. Some of my finds are lots of buttons a small toy iron (12) large cents,(1) Half Franc 1841,(1) flying eagle cent and (4) three cent pieces.

The place is not listed on any map I could find.
Yeah you told me where that was once but I seem to have forgotten just where. Could you repeat it to me again.:secret::heartylaugh: J/K. I have never hunted a farm field as long as I have been into this hobby, and that's a very long time. I was thinking about trying it out this year just for a change. Sounds like you have a good one to hunt. Good luck to ya.

A small strip of beach is mine, never seen any competition there either!

Back
Top Bottom