Strange box on the porch today.....

Tired Rooster

I have wanted a fresh water machine for a few years now. There is no lack of creeks, rivers, lakes, etc. in my neck of the woods. So...I got myself a new Tiger Shark. Put it together, dropped the batteries in, ground balanced, and played in the yard until dark. Can't wait to get in the water with it. Really excited...just wanted to tell somebody!

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 377
Cool! Nice rig! Hope it finds you all the goodies you want in your local bodies of water!

I know that feeling of being excited, and wanting to share it with someone. For me, it needs to be someone who "UNDERSTANDS," unlike my wife. :laughing:

If that box arrived at my house, and I said "Honey, LOOK!" she would just look at it and say, in an unenthused, monotone voice "nice," and then roll her eyes or something! :laughing:

EDITED TO ADD -- then, my daughter would come home from high school, see it, and say "Dad, you are such a nerd!" :lol:

Steve

Steve-Your edited part made me laugh,my senior daughter would do the SAME! Luckily her boyfriend seems to be politely interested in what i find so that keeps him in my good graces...:grin:
Alright Rooster! Let's see what it can do!

Steve-Your edited part made me laugh,my senior daughter would do the SAME! Luckily her boyfriend seems to be politely interested in what i find so that keeps him in my good graces...:grin:
Alright Rooster! Let's see what it can do!

HA -- that's too funny, IDX. Same thing here, with the boyfriend...he is mildly interested, as well. But, that just means my daughter calls HIM a nerd, too... :laughing:

Cool! Nice rig! Hope it finds you all the goodies you want in your local bodies of water!

I know that feeling of being excited, and wanting to share it with someone. For me, it needs to be someone who "UNDERSTANDS," unlike my wife. :laughing:

If that box arrived at my house, and I said "Honey, LOOK!" she would just look at it and say, in an unenthused, monotone voice "nice," and then roll her eyes or something! :laughing:

EDITED TO ADD -- then, my daughter would come home from high school, see it, and say "Dad, you are such a nerd!" :lol:

Steve

With the exception of the wife, same here as well. The wife actually takes some interest in the machines and sometimes the finds. The daughter, well......I get a glance and a very monotone, extremely disinterested..... "cool". And that is only out of courtesy. I think the condition is universal..

With the exception of the wife, same here as well. The wife actually takes some interest in the machines and sometimes the finds. The daughter, well......I get a glance and a very monotone, extremely disinterested..... "cool". And that is only out of courtesy. I think the condition is universal..

I think you may be right, Rooster. I think it may be universal! :laughing:

Steve

Back
Top Bottom