Rutus Alter 71 - new version 2.0

Just my rotten timing! I received my Alter 71 a couple weeks ago. The update looks pretty good. It doesn't look like you can manually ground balance or change it slightly after it's automatically ground balanced. This is something I got used to on my F-75. It seems like it would be a simple change to make to the software. Maybe on the next revision?

Being in the US, I wonder how I will go about getting the update, send it back to Detecnicks? I wonder if there will be a fee, in addition to the shipping costs?

I do like this machine so far.

Just my rotten timing! I received my Alter 71 a couple weeks ago. The update looks pretty good. It doesn't look like you can manually ground balance or change it slightly after it's automatically ground balanced. This is something I got used to on my F-75. It seems like it would be a simple change to make to the software. Maybe on the next revision?

Being in the US, I wonder how I will go about getting the update, send it back to Detecnicks? I wonder if there will be a fee, in addition to the shipping costs?

I do like this machine so far.

Call them and ask. I’ll bet not. You’ll still be out shipping though.

Back
Top Bottom