Hot spot gives up another Trime!!

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
However, it was not my find, but it was such an awesome looking coin that I just had to post it. It was one of my hunting buddies who got his coil over this one. Silver Bullet is one happy camper, and it’s his oldest coin to date, man is this in fantastic shape or what!?!, a lot better shape than mine!
Haven’t been taking out as many silver like we used to from this place
but we are up 137 between the 3 of us since we started last October.
I’m sure there’s a lot more stuff there, maybe a flying eagle a 2 Cent, a half dime, a gold coin even, wouldn’t that be nice!?.
Anyway, I thought this was too good of a find to not post, even if I didn’t find it. Way to go Silver B!!
It’s your turn now amigo Michdig!!! This guy has found some amazing stuff there too. HH

Attachments

• 6,11,18 (2).jpg
    6,11,18 (2).jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 386
  • 6,11,18.jpg
    6,11,18.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 376
Nice! Those are rare,big congrats on the little coin!

Amazing find! Love the 3 cent peice coin! Would love to dig one of those!

Beautiful coin and it's in great shape !!

I want one too! Dang, tell him congrats and nice find!

Wow!
That’s a nice trime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

White whale! Excellent. Congrats.

:wow: thats in great shape congrats to your buddy :D

That is a beautiful coin. Congrats to your buddy. Trapper

Sick sick sick.

Wow! Awesome little silver!

Beautiful!

Thanks guys, hopefully we can pull out another one out of there because you know what they say, "They always come in three's" I hope they're right!
I'll let Silver know, but he probably read the thread already.:lol:

Trimes have such a cool design. That's a whole lot of freaking silver that's been pulled from your spot!

Well huge congrats to the SILVER BULLET !!!!!

WOW, 137 silvers !!! That sounds like a crazy awesome old site !!! You guys should get together and write up a summery of the finds from that site, that'd be awesome to see.

Beautiful rare find...congrats!!
Thanks 5 m

Trimes have such a cool design. That's a whole lot of freaking silver that's been pulled from your spot!
I agree SS, Trimes are one of my tiny silver favorites.
137 silver between the 3 of us is quite a bit, but compared to some of the guys in the forum that have close to 200 FTY already! Now that just boggles my mind

Well huge congrats to the COLOR="Silver"]SILVER BULLET [/COLOR]!!!!!
WOW, 137 silvers !!! That sounds like a crazy awesome old site !!! You guys should get together and write up a summery of the finds from that site, that'd be awesome to see.

I was thinking about the same thing bobac, and will be done as soon as the finds slow down to a trickle. Not sure when that will be but I hope, not soon:lol:

Great Trime BP!!! Congrats!
Thanks V

Holy Crapoli, great detail!
Did you say 3 guys found 137 silver in one place in just over 6 months???
Old fairground or what?

Back
Top Bottom