My Wedding Ring

Swing4TheRing

Forum Supporter
Well I recently got married and my new wife put quite a surprise in my ring... It's me detecting! We had our rings custom made via a local jeweler and he knocked it out of the park. Here's my ring along with the set of hers... the fun part is gold from all of our hunts and travels has been melted pure and put back in to our rings 18k. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 413
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 464
  • 20171124_090231.jpg
    20171124_090231.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 407
  • 20171124_090319-1.jpg
    20171124_090319-1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 436
Well I recently got married and my new wife put quite a surprise in my ring... It's me detecting! We had our rings custom made via a local jeweler and he knocked it out of the park. Here's my ring along with the set of hers... the fun part is gold from all of our hunts and travels has been melted pure and put back in to our rings 18k. Enjoy!

That is SO cool! Very awesome. Wish you both eternal happiness...and it seems you're on the right track, with rings like that!

Awesome looking rings! Congrats on getting married and finding enough gold to have some beautiful custom rings made.

Love your YouTube videos as well...

Wow, how cool and unique those are, and made outta gold you dug. Very pretty, congratulations and the best of wishes to you two!!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Those are just Awesome! Congratulations and heres to many years of adventure and happiness together! Its a great idea to have this done..a custom ring or pendant made out of finds...:bling:

Thanks all! I knew I must have made the right decision when she even said I could bring my detector and hunt on our honeymoon! :shock: It probably helped that the resort was all inclusive and she could sit on the beach with unlimited Mimosas while I beeped :laughing:

Thanks all! I knew I must have made the right decision when she even said I could bring my detector and hunt on our honeymoon! :shock: It probably helped that the resort was all inclusive and she could sit on the beach with unlimited Mimosas while I beeped :laughing:

Well, did you find anything? :cool:

Well, did you find anything? :cool:

I did end up snagging a tungsten and silver ring while there... the day I left I heard from a couple we met that a guy was looking for his new wife's ring set on the beach from the night before, but I was already in the taxi on the way to the airport :roll:

Back
Top Bottom