Mascots, who is yours?

Ice Scratcher

Elite Member
I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we could post a favorite picture or two of our mascots...

Name and pictures... Go!

The Dogman...

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20150813_142622.jpg
    IMG_20150813_142622.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,082
  • IMG_20150909_002523.jpg
    IMG_20150909_002523.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 945
"Gold Pinky"

Nah, j/k. Going to have to find me a mascot, maybe that's why I'm not finding gold.

Ice & Irons - you guys have awesome mascots, and the rings to make them proud too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,039
"Gold Pinky"

Nah, j/k. Going to have to find me a mascot, maybe that's why I'm not finding gold.

Ice & Irons - you guys have awesome mascots, and the rings to make them proud too!

Hey man, that's the best looking pinky I've ever seen!!

Good luck finding the one for you!!!

This thread is already a riot, thanks all!

<°)))>{

I have one on standby..... No rings to pose with yet, hopefully it'll change soon...... ;)

I have used the little red guy a few times but what I use the most for my finds pictures is setting them on a piece of driftwood that I got from the Everglades years back and screwed into my wooden fence. It's conveniently at eye level and makes pictures easy.

Attachments

• Guy1.jpg
    Guy1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 905
  • Wood1.jpg
    Wood1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 907
Ice I had one I found a couple of weeks ago with my new to me Sov. GT. I no longer have it. But I would still like to play, this is why. I have a twin brother who is legally blind. He collects weird bottle openers. He don't have one anything like this so I mailed it to him. Would have loved to use it but he loves these things so I couldn't not send it to him.

Shelly - I wish he didn't look so creepy!

Attachments

• Mascot.jpg
    Mascot.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 942
Edik the Enforcer had this picture taken, his first appearance on the forum...in Oct. of 2015 Edik, which means 'wealthy guardian' in Russian...defected to the US during a hockey game in the early 1980's and stayed underground until 2012 when I met him on a dirt dig:lol:

Probably be using this one the most this year since he looks Piratey:lol:

Attachments

• SAM_3201.jpg
    SAM_3201.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 849
Back
Top Bottom