Mascots, who is yours?

I gotta know, do you guys take your mascots with you while you hunt or just bring the bling to them when you get home?

This one stays home waiting for me but so far no bling. Maybe he needs to come along?
21a39c07a0cf17d9ac3d3ab30c44a152.jpg

Cliff

I gotta know, do you guys take your mascots with you while you hunt or just bring the bling to them when you get home?

This one stays home waiting for me but so far no bling. Maybe he needs to come along?

Cliff

"Someone's poisoned the waterhole!"

:D

R5

Cliff

Bungaman travels in my camera case in my MD gear backpack.

Introducing Penny! (I thought that would be a a fitting name for my metal detectorist piglet. ;))

Penny was a recent eyeball find at a tot lot. (See thread My First Finds of the 2019 Season.) Perhaps soon she'll have some rings to display, but for now she's sticking with... pennies.

Attachments

• 15542561955420.jpg
    15542561955420.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 137
  • 15542561960471.jpg
    15542561960471.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 119

Cliff

Gotta love Woody...

My mascot guards the beer at home while I'm hunting...

<°)))>{

Introducing Penny! (I thought that would be a a fitting name for my metal detectorist piglet. ;))

Penny was a recent eyeball find at a tot lot. (See thread My First Finds of the 2019 Season.) Perhaps soon she'll have some rings to display, but for now she's sticking with... pennies.

Perfect name for her...

Looking forward to seeing her with gold, sooner than later hopefully!

<°)))>{

Great name Princess and a wonderful Mascot.. can't wait to see her strut her stuff all decked out in some ring bling !!

Posting this for Itsaring! I think he's forgot about it...

<°)))>{

Attachments

• SAM_1473.jpg
    SAM_1473.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom