Anfibio VDI chart

Big Treble

Forum Supporter
So I whipped this together this morning. Mainly my intent was for coin hunting but I thought it throw a couple styles of rings there. I actually had multiple 10 k class rings (2 mens and 2 ladies), so you may see a difference there.

Disclaimer, of course these were done in my home, air testing at about 4 inches. My main goal is to have a reference sheet I can build from. Didn't have any ring pulls or pull tabs, but may try to add them later. Although I shouldn't have been, but I was amazed how much more stable the VDI was in 5khz. I did this in a tone zero discrimination. Other than the tones and breaks, no real changes that would chang it much.

Let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190113-134011_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190113-134011_Gallery.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 3,003
Looks good. I’ve got some #’s scribbled down for my Kruzer. Look similar to your chart. Just bought myself an Anfibio this past week so now I know some #’s to be looking for. Good job on the chart.

Thanks, you know I've always looked up the charts from my other machines to help me learn the numbers. But ironically since it wasnt out there, I feel I learned more from doing it myself. I really feel there is an identifiable seperation between clad and their silver counterparts in 5hkz. Seemed to lock on to the coins better.

I hope it's similarly effective on buried coins.

Back
Top Bottom