CTCurt's "Bucket-o-cash" Contest***Updated***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys and gals, the time has come to announce the winner. (drum roll please) And the winner is AceGVSU11 with a guess of $1,607 dollars.(Post#712) The actual amount in the bucket was $1,609 dollars. Only 2 dollars shy. Wow, great guess. I had no idea when starting this that I would get that much. I also had no idea I would get such a great response from all of you. Gotta think hard for the next one. Some honorable mentions are Youngpatriot with an early guess of 1,493 and Betterthanfishing w/1,590. My total comes to an average of 4.4 dollars per day. (my coffee stop everyday cost 1.30, any bill I break would give me 3 ones right there). Thanks again everyone and my wife(NYKelly) says to pull the trigger on the Excal. NED, here I come:lol:.....Curt:grin:

Thanks for a great contest! You have no idea how long I sat there trying to count all those ones in your pictures lol! I feel like I just found gold! But better yet I found an awesome forum family! Gotta love this place and the people here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom