Possibly the coolest eclipse pic I've seen so far

bruinvikes

Elite Member
This pic was captured at Cedar Point Amusement Park today in NW Ohio.

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 160
Me and a bunch of my buddies climbed over and 'jumped' the fence at Cedar Point back in 1978...we ran around in there all day long and had a hell of a time! I doubt a guy could do that now...I also remember puking on that one ride where you stick to the wall and the floor drops down? Its like some circular contraption, like a coin tumbler, only horizontal and with no soap ...I dont remember what they call it...just to say I remember it and so does the guy who was next to me I'm sure...He has probably been set off of hotdogs and cotton candy ever since!

Me and a bunch of my buddies climbed over and 'jumped' the fence at Cedar Point back in 1978...we ran around in there all day long and had a hell of a time! I doubt a guy could do that now...I also remember puking on that one ride where you stick to the wall and the floor drops down? Its like some circular contraption, like a coin tumbler, only horizontal and with no soap ...I dont remember what they call it...just to say I remember it and so does the guy who was next to me I'm sure...He has probably been set off of hotdogs and cotton candy ever since!

I believe that was called the Turkish Twist, I was not too fond of that ride at Canobie Lake Park in NH.

Back
Top Bottom