• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

AT Pro or AT Gold

WVDirtfisher

Stuck on which detector to purchase. I have used the AT Pro and found items that the F2 missed which wasn't a surprise! I like all the features it has to offer and being waterproof is nice due to the weather here in WV. Is the Gold worth the extra money and smaller coil? Ready to buy but would like to hear from others that have or have used both gold and regular AT's. Thanks in advance!

I think it depends on what you're using it for. Do you plan to do any prospecting?

If not go with the gold. You can always buy the 5x8 DD coil for the AT Pro as an addon.

When you're ready to buy, call or PM me and I'll make sure you make the right purchase with the best deal.

-Marc

I think it depends on what you're using it for. Do you plan to do any prospecting?

If not go with the gold. You can always buy the 5x8 DD coil for the AT Pro as an addon.

When you're ready to buy, call or PM me and I'll make sure you make the right purchase with the best deal.

-Marc

I would not be detecting for gold other than rings or jewelry. My main hunting is for CW relics and coin shooting.

Stuck on which detector to purchase. I have used the AT Pro and found items that the F2 missed which wasn't a surprise! I like all the features it has to offer and being waterproof is nice due to the weather here in WV. Is the Gold worth the extra money and smaller coil? Ready to buy but would like to hear from others that have or have used both gold and regular AT's. Thanks in advance!

Howard,

If your a relic hunter the Gold is a MUCH better choice because of the higher frequency and all metal mode. The Gold has a bit more punch than the Pro does. Especially for relics and gold. I used it on several relic hunts I did with Garrett last winter. They are all up on Garrett's you tube sight if you want to watch. We had a blast!

The Small coil is outstanding on either machine. I would for sure pick one of those up.

Feel free to call and pick my brain about either. I have many hours using both experience. Love to help you!

Bart

Back
Top Bottom