Back on the silver vein.....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
It was there, tho a bit slim but KT has no complaints!

And Loomis went back to the hole based boxes instead of solid for the past 2 hunts. These had an inspection date of 01 12 2019 on them, and now KT has decided that date is just when the inspector looked them over from the 50 holes in the bottom and decided that there were no missing rolls so they could be shipped out.

Box 1 held only 2 NIFCs.

Box 2 was better with 2 64 Kens, 1 40% Ag 65 Ken, and 2 NIFCs.

Box 3 gave up another 64 Ken, 5 NIFCs, and a 9/11 comm. stickered Ken.

Box 4 had 6 NIFCs and 1 Vietnam War comm. stickered Ken.

Finally Box 5 held only 9 NIFCs.

Total = 3 64 Kens, 1 40% Ag Ken, 24 NIFCs (all keepable to build rolls) and 2 stickered comm Kens.

It was not a bad run and KT would hope that the majority of this year could be so good! HA HA Pictures below for your enjoyment! Did not photograph the NIFCs as everyone knows what they look like! :lol:

Best of luck to all MDers and CRHers in the coming weeks!

Attachments

• CRH 01 17 2019 3 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 01 17 2019 3 64 Kens.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 346
  • CRH 01 17 2019 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    CRH 01 17 2019 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 325
  • CRH 01 17 2019 2 Memorial sticker Kens.jpg
    CRH 01 17 2019 2 Memorial sticker Kens.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 293
Way to go KT! I love those '64's. Glad you didn't get the royal skunk! Congrats and we look forward to next weeks post, good luck.

Nice hunt KT! Any time you pull Ag, that’s a good week. Interesting that they have gone back to he holed boxes in your area. Not so here , and interestingly I was shorted a roll several months ago.

Nice, KT, a respectable week's haul. Really awesome 90%/40% ratio! Love it when 90%ers show up at all.

Loomis here is back to solid boxes. The halves never seemed to stay put very well to line up with the holes anyway. And those holed boxes are weak -- a couple of times an end on ripped open and my tellers had to chase down / clean up runaway rolls! And recount rolls. And tape up the box. Hassles I don't want them to have to go through!

Thank you, Uncletroy! His Majesty wondered where you have been!:D

Oh forgive me my lord. My health, (more specifically my stomach) has been quite unwell as of late! (Make that 3 months and counting). This lowly peasant has been unable to eat more than bread and plain chicken (The typical peasants diet!) for the last 3 months without intense pain! Only recently has the nausea subsided enough for me to tolerate looking at screens. (I can't even bend.) :no:

Oh forgive me my lord. My health, (more specifically my stomach) has been quite unwell as of late! (Make that 3 months and counting). This lowly peasant has been unable to eat more than bread and plain chicken (The typical peasants diet!) for the last 3 months without intense pain! Only recently has the nausea subsided enough for me to tolerate looking at screens. (I can't even bend.) :no:

Uncletroy, His Majesty is greatly saddened by your physical trials! K T wishes you a return to good health and the ability to have a more varied diet!

Back
Top Bottom