found in trashy area of trashy park with Nox 800

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
This is a park that I go to once a week just to get exercise with my AT Pro. This is the king of trashy parks with the ground around the picnic tables just littered with foil, pull tabs and deeper down old rusty nails. Usually I just avoid these areas and hunt the volley ball court and tot lot.

Today on my maiden hunt with my 1 day old Equinox 800 I purposely went to the worst trash area of the park just to see how the nox 800 would perform and put in some learning hours on a Minelab product. After about 30 minutes bingo a good signal among the trash. The pin pointer on the 800 is much, much better than the AT Pro. I pop out a small .925 ring with maybe be an aqua marine stone and maybe a small diamond. I don't have the equipment to check for real diamonds but I can read .925 on the inner band.

Just luck? Probably, but with the AT Pro I had long given up on trashy park areas in my area of North Atlanta. With his new machine, I will hit these trashy areas and see if I can pull more jewels from the trash.

Attachments

• ring925may152018web.jpg
    ring925may152018web.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 149
Back
Top Bottom