Darn cold/flu

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
I haven't had a cold or the flu in probably 4 or 5 years. That was until last Monday, I have been coughing all week and have no energy, it all seems to be in my chest. Today is another week and not feeling much if any better, my stomach was off this morning and had a touch of the diarrhea. Think that I am going to the ER after work to see if thet can give me something to make me feel better. Hope none of you get this crud.

My wife has been fighting the same thing for over a week.
She coughed like crazy for several days, sleeps most of the time, hasn't eaten much, has no energy....wheezing.
The good thing is after about 9-10 days she seems to be shaking it, finally.

Feel better.

I am fighting the same thing. When we were coming home from the Philippines, on the plain. There were a number of people coughing. The Chinese guy across the isle from me would not even cover his big mouth. I guess he wanted to be a distributer. I been drinking tea to help.
Hope you get feeling better.. Tetecting season is around the corner....

KEN :D

I got my 1st flu shot ever this year. Made me sick as a dog for 3 days , and 1 recoop day. Then last weekend I picked up a cold that just had me energy drained for a few days, but have been just hacking up this !!!! out of my lungs for the last 4 or 5 days. Hope you all feel better soon.

Back
Top Bottom