Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Kellyco Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Beach and Water Hunting

Old 01-14-2018, 08:22 AM
Elite Member

Default 2018 has been good to me so far

So far no Gold but with the way i ended the year i cant complain but the silver numbers are impressive and a personal best in such a short time 11 silvers in 3 quick hunts and a few other neat things a very Key date 1921s Buffalo a 1910 s wheat (idk why but i like the early ones a lot) a 1907 Canadian Large Cent and the last picture is after two hunts but it shows some neat swim buckles on the right Cant wait to see what else 2018 has in store Good Luck & Happy Hunting Everyone
Attached Images

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:36 AM
Supporter

The more I see that silver anchor medallion the more impressive it is. Is that a St. Christopher medal? A few silvers here, a few there, and all of a sudden you have a pile of treasure just like that- mix in some yellow to complete the look!

Old 01-14-2018, 08:45 AM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by Compass View post
The more I see that silver anchor medallion the more impressive it is. Is that a St. Christopher medal? A few silvers here, a few there, and all of a sudden you have a pile of treasure just like that- mix in some yellow to complete the look!
yeah you nailed it its a neat old sterling saint Christopher anchor i will attach a photo of a non dug example below and yeah shoot a few here and there and boom nice little pile alright =) i was surprised i have them separate cause i have no memory so i am gonna try my best this year to keep better track and when i went to add to the pile i was like wow sweet cant wait for 2018 1st gold dance Always a good time hunting with ya bud
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2018, 11:44 AM
Elite Member

Great indicators for erosion, very nice!

Old 01-14-2018, 08:00 PM
Athletic Supporter

Conga-rats! You've almost found a piece of silver every day this year.

All I can do is wait...
Name:  IMG_0614.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  55.8 KB

R5