Columbus Ohio Park hunting

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
228711aa78c3a62e960de39df55028aa.jpg

I'm here till Thur morning (on business) hitting a pounded Goodale Parkin the evenings if anyone is close. Pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are ya finding anything?

I was there last week.. it was painfully slow. 3 different parks not much a few coins. What shocked me was the depth I was reading coins. Ohio soil is much looser than Tennessee clay.

Even in old parks I think they have all been beat to death over the years.

I was there last week.. it was painfully slow. 3 different parks not much a few coins. What shocked me was the depth I was reading coins. Ohio soil is much looser than Tennessee clay.

Thanks for the update

Yeah when you pull a quarter at 8 inches and read 1978 for the date, you sort of feel screwed if you are hoping for some oldies...

<°)))>{

Keep your head on a swivel there Buddy...lots of things going on in danged near every public Park nowadays in the early evenings...not just for dog walkers and the frisbee flingers anymore...

I've detected that park before. Used to be a civil war encampment/training area back in the day.
I didn't find much either.

Back
Top Bottom