This ones for you Trapper!

IDXMonster

Elite Member
You asked for a progress pic,here it is. The Shield nickel I found today along with 2 Barber dimes and a Merc,the nickel is 1867. We’re all doing pretty well for the end of March! I hope to see you in a couple weekends along with Mike and Co.:grin:

Attachments

• CE5D3553-EAC9-402B-8752-87D2E9E1EAA9.jpg
    CE5D3553-EAC9-402B-8752-87D2E9E1EAA9.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 233
Your sure not sitting still Kevin. A very impressive start to the year. That Seated Quarter looks fantastic. For that matter the Barber Half and that 2 Center don't hold anything back either. I'm really looking forward to a lot of hunts with you, Dews, Mike and all the guys. A lot of fun times coming in the future. Trapper

Last edited:
Wow! You’ve already made more good coin finds than I’ll get all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your sure not sitting still Keven. A very impressive start to the year. That Seated Quarter looks fantastic. For that matter the Barber Half and that 2 Center don't hold anything back either. I'm really looking forward to a lot of hunts with you, Dews, Mike and all the guys. A lot of fun times coming in the future. Trapper

Thanks Trapper!:grin: Its looking to be a fun ride...

Wow! You’ve already made more good coin finds than I’ll get all year.

I hope that’s not the case JP! You run with some really good hunters,it’ll all come into view when you’re on the right site,you know how that can go! Stay away from sites that haven’t produced,hammer the ones that have and don’t be shy about branching out to different territory. Grid grid grid! Most of all,enjoy the actual hunting of course! The coins always seem to jump into my pocket when I’m not thinking about how I HAVE to find coins! That may sound ridiculous but it’s the truth. The more pressure I put on myself,the more mistakes about site selection and what to dig I make. Either it’s there or it’s not,and if not,move along. Good luck!:grin:

Very Nice IDX, your killn it. Congratulations.

Thanks Jerr! I know a guy or two who taught me well.:grin:

You got enough silver coins to open a coin shop! Congrats!

Not quite Jak but I’m workin’ on it! Thanks!;)

UNBELIEVABLE ! Thats sick, looks like a year end silver wrap up for most of us. Great start. HHMark

Two words Mark...OLD BALLFIELDS. Two more words...HUGE COIL. That’s all. Set disc to “zinc and above” and let ‘er rip. Those are my basics. There ya go,now get to work!:grin:

Very nice! Love those Shield Nickels! Don’t see those pop up often. Congrats man!

Thanks DeWayne! I was in complete and utter SHOCK when I saw what it was. You wanna know what was in the hole? The signal was a 12-40 at 3” but no triple beep like it was actually 3” deep. That’s the sole reason I dug the hole which contained:
Bits of foil
2 complete ring pulls with beaver tails
I broken ring pull no tail
1 Shield nickel
1 clad quarter
3-4 pieces of rusty nails

I wouldn’t ever dig a 12-40 at 3” on the worst day,but those 2 things didn’t line up...shallow indication but no triple beep. But...the audio was good both ways,just not the numbers I look for. One of the goofier things I’ve seen yet!:grin:

Woooooowwwwww!!! What a killer start buddy and not sure if I’ll dig half them treasures. The seated quarter tho...that’s a treasure for sure and glad you saved her.

Woooooowwwwww!!! What a killer start buddy and not sure if I’ll dig half them treasures. The seated quarter tho...that’s a treasure for sure and glad you saved her.

:grin: Thanks a lot Mike! And...remember to have your car with the “special plate” when we get together for the photo op! I’m sure with the rejuvenated outlook about being able to find even more good targets will stuff your pouch handsomely this year. Now you just have to figure out how to skip a lot more work!;)

:grin: Thanks a lot Mike! And...remember to have your car with the “special plate” when we get together for the photo op! I’m sure with the rejuvenated outlook about being able to find even more good targets will stuff your pouch handsomely this year. Now you just have to figure out how to skip a lot more work!;)

Hahaha we sure need that photo op!!! 2 best plates in Wisconsin and my new addition to my Jeep. OscarMike “On the move” I think it’s telling me something
bb82a7c4941d8b1536fcc626f23f58bc.jpg

Hahaha we sure need that photo op!!! 2 best plates in Wisconsin and my new addition to my Jeep. OscarMike “On the move” I think it’s telling me something
bb82a7c4941d8b1536fcc626f23f58bc.jpg

Mike had had to buy another truck . He needed something to put hi EQINOX 1 plate on. 😎 You can tell how many detectors Airforce Mike has By the 9 cars and trucks in his driveway.👍

Kev 👀 Metal detecting for you is like using the bucket from the phrase (bucket lister) for a game of kick the can.
Way to kick the snot out of it!
,Dew

Holy smokes! Alot of bucket listers in that pile, and its only March! I really like the seated quarter, a VERY tough dig! Congrats Kevin, really looking forward to your future finds! Looks like your on some nice old ground!

those silvers are of course amazing, but that 2 cent piece looks beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom