Hello Everyone. From MassDirtFisher

MassDirtFisher

Forum Supporter
I just want to introduce myself. I am new to this forum and relatively new to Metal detecting. I have been swinging for about three years now. I was bit by the bug and there is no cure. I have found many wonderful things in the areas near me. I have always wanted to find people to hunt with. I always respect peoples property. I will always ask permission to hunt on private property. I have always filled in my plugs and holes.(To the level of bringing grass seed in my pouch) Theres a little secret!! People love to see that. Well I just wanted to say HappyHunting to all!!

Welcome from Colorado! I've seen quite a few folks on this forum from MA... you might also want to post something under "Finding a Hunting Buddy".

emdees

yo Mass

From the land of the Bluenose....welcome to the forum me son and looking forward to reading about your adventures........that is once the ground thaws!

Welcome from Texas! Wow, grass seed! that is good;) Maybe you could work that into some kind of lawn care biz! i.e. - all the plugs grow like trees and must be mowed every week:D Anyway; Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom