diggin what i'm digging

hush puppy

Hi friendly metal detecting forum. I'm coming out of the woodwork after looking over this forum for awhile. I'm a wisconsinite tired of the snow and frozen ground and with everyones permission I would like to be a member of this fine forum. I've been detecting for a couple of years now and just starting to get the hang of it. (at times that is) I finally got enough nerve to ask permission to hunt acouple of older places in the area. Took me awhile to do this. I guess I'll never be a great statesman. Still looking for that elusive indian head penny. Thanks for reading this and god bless. Hush puppy

Glad you surfaced! Welcome from Colorado! I think asking permission gets easier with each attempt... hang in there!

emdees

Welcome from Arizona!
I used to live around Burlington, WI. I bet it's cold there huh? :yes:

HH,
Rick

I know the feeling

Hey hush, I too, am new to this forum. I've learned more on this site in the past few weeks, than I have the 3 years or so of being involved in this hobby. It also took me a year or so to get the "knads" up to ask property owners for permission. I still feel odd, asking...:no: I guess the worst they can say is NO, but that's not what you want to hear. It's almost like asking a girl on a date, and getting rejected...It's not a good feeling. Well anyway, good luck to you, and HH.

Hi from Montana

Welcome to this forum Hush Puppy.
This place is so awesome and everyone is so helpful.
Here in Montana we are deep in snow and cold also.
I feel your pain...lol.

Welcome. I guess we'll need to have a coming out party. Any excuse will do around here. Pleased to have you on the forum. Look forward to sharing some nice posts.

welcome

Welcome Hush Puppy
Asking for permission to hunt some one property is kinda
like asking for that first date. Then after a time or two it does
get a little easier.
dAUg19.3

...and with everyones permission I would like to be a member of this fine forum.

I dunno', not so fast there sonny... You'll have to pass "the test" first.

Choose the correct secret club handshake:

secrethandshakesmall.jpg

;) Get in here!

Back
Top Bottom