Sponge Bob and detecting

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Now that Britpip has broached the subject - here's my wife's collection of sponge Bob things.

spbob1.jpg

And here are 3 things I have dug for her using my detector. Did I mention that we are in our 60's :) Steve in so az

spbob2.jpg

Cool... I haven't found anything with SpongeBob on it! But if I do, I know where to send it. ;)

I found a cell phone in a SpongeBob holder a few weeks ago...told my niece , who sometimes goes hunting with me, that she could have both..got a "no thanks" on the phone, but she jumped at the SpongeBob..RR

God, my 11 y.o. son would love your wife! Personally I'm about as fed-up with Sponge Bob right now as I was with Barney when my oldest loved him many years ago... :roll: ;)

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!

:spin::tumble::spin:

A few years back, my niece instantly thought I was cool when I answered "square pants" after she said "Sponge Bob"!

emdees

Tried to watch the show with my grandkids ... I guess I just don't get it! But i don't get any of the newer cartoons ... give me the old ones anyday! Yogi Bear, Huckle Berry Hound, Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner, Rocky and Bullwinkle, the Flintstones, Tom and Jerry any of the Loonie Toons and of course Mickey Mouse!

Having had the experience of young kids in the house on a Saturday morning, let me say... "Are those really cartoons?" Oh well, time passes, things change. The only thing that remains the same, is change itself. Someone said that.... RickO

Back
Top Bottom