Hello from Cypress, TX

heaterguy

Hello all. I'm returning to Metal Detecting after a long hiatus. Back forty years ago I used to hunt with a Compass. Wow, has technology advanced this hobby. Now I have a Garrett AT-Pro. Been out on a few hunts and scored some old pennies, a bullet and a silver spoon.
Looking forward to finding some historical artifacts and some beach hunting.

My brother lives in Cypress -- over there near Maxwell/Huffmier ...... he's got a few acres down there ..He's told me I could take a stab on his land..it's just the gettin' down there that's tough .....Happy Huntin'...

Last edited:
Welcome from NE Texas. Technology of today's detectors is pretty amazing.
Good luck in your future hunts with the AT Pro !!

Thank you all. I'm on my way out to cover a soccer playing field not far from the house. Rained all morning so the ground should be a bit softer.

Welcome From Maryland

Welcome from NE Texas. Technology of today's detectors is pretty amazing.
Good luck in your future hunts with the AT Pro !!

Welcome from southern Kentucky.

Welcome from Waco! HH

Welcome from Fort Worth, TX!!
GL & HH Brian

Welcome back to the hobby.

Welcome from Kansas!

Welcome back .

My brother lives in Cypress -- over there near Maxwell/Huffmier ...... he's got a few acres down there ..He's told me I could take a stab on his land..it's just the gettin' down there that's tough .....Happy Huntin'...

Welcome from WV

Welcome from KY!

Hey im new to the world of metal detecting... I got a AT-pro also. Really like it.. Still have a lot of learning to do tho. Any place close to Cypress you can recommend to go hunt?

Hey im new to the world of metal detecting... I got a AT-pro also. Really like it.. Still have a lot of learning to do tho. Any place close to Cypress you can recommend to go hunt?

Sorry JPatrick, I just picked up this post. For some reason I haven't been subscribed. I need to change that in the CP user profile. In Cypress itself you have to do a lot of research. I've been hunting the Cy-Fair H.S. grounds on Hwy 290 on Saturday mornings. Been getting clad and junk but it something to do. I've also hit some tot lots in the subdivisions early morning on the weekends. If you would like to get together drop me a "PM" and we'll figure out how we can get together. I've got a spot I would like to hunt but would want some company to go along.

Back
Top Bottom