Birthday Card Contest. WIN SILVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax

Forum Supporter
Thanks to Rob for this idea. The contest will be the same as Robs contest. My son is also turning 4 in a few weeks, and this was such a great idea, I have decided to try it.

Basically, Send a card, hand made, store bought, recycled, add 4 coins to the card. ( Coins can be anything. Tokens, silver, gold, bronze, copper, foreign, Whatever) But has to have 4 coins. The more creativity the better for this.

The Winner:
My son will pick his favorite card and my Wife and I will pick our fav. Each will win a silver 50 cent piece.

His Birthday is Jan 16, so that gives a few weeks to get them sent.

His name is Nathan, and some things he enjoys are: SpongeBob, Fish, Helicopters, Deer (hunting :) with dad ), Dump trucks, Trains.

Send me a PM and I can send you my address where to send the card.

Thanks
Justin

Last edited:
Just two takes so far, thats 100% chance of winning. His B-day is 1-16, so you have a few weeks left

Thanks for all the responses so far. I forgot to mention, when you mail please put FMDF on the back of the envelope.

WildDigger, you still have a few weeks till its over. still plenty of time to enter if you want.

Got about one more week to get in this one. We will be opening the cards next monday evening.

So far got two in the mail. Snailracer and Lrs23s. If you have sent a card, please let me know so i have them all before we open them.

Had to go out of town and I forgot the card. My wife sent it today so I hope it makes it. I hope she put FMDF on the out side. If not a card that will come in the mail in a USPS envelope is mine from Ga. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom