$10 Detector prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westernlegend1

Moved On
We are thinning down the stuff at the house. My wife wants me to limit myself to just one metal detector. So I'll keep the MXT and sell the other one for $10. All anyone that wants the detector has to do is either pick it up or pay the shipping on it.

If it is a Ace I will give you $6.00 for it, $10.00 is too much :lol::lol::lol:. Just kidding, sounds like a good deal (I think).

10.00 Detector

We are thinning down the stuff at the house. My wife wants me to limit myself to just one metal detector. So I'll keep the MXT and sell the other one for $10. All anyone that wants the detector has to do is either pick it up or pay the shipping on it.

Im the FNG.....Can I have it ??? Paypal??

Must be a typo, I bet he meant 10¢. :lol:;)

I'd take it if htey don't...

Always good for an extra...let me know...MO..Paypal..or toss it at me and I'll catch it.. HH, Woodstock

I'm not concerned about the model...

And I met to say "I'll take it if they don't"..if I can't find more use for it than you I'll give it to my grandson or one of the kid's that tags a long at the park. Let me know who the lucky one is....HH, Woodstock

Last edited:
It was my mother's she is 83 years old. I once took her to where her childhood home was at and dug an old toy car that was her brother's from the 1930's. Well my mother made some comment to my sister about wanting a detector. So my sister bought ma a detector and said when you die I get it back (I thought that was pretty tacky at the time). Well anyway ma never used the machine but maybe once, she thought it would find nightcrawlers for fishing. Apparently when I dug that old toy car there was some worms dug up that ma noticed. So anyway it sat in a closet and my sister took it back before ma died. Then one day my sister offered it to me, so I hauled it back with me to Montana. As far as I know it works, just doesn't find fishing bait.

It was my mother's she is 83 years old. I once took her to where her childhood home was at and dug an old toy car that was her brother's from the 1930's. Well my mother made some comment to my sister about wanting a detector. So my sister bought ma a detector and said when you die I get it back (I thought that was pretty tacky at the time). Well anyway ma never used the machine but maybe once, she thought it would find nightcrawlers for fishing. Apparently when I dug that old toy car there was some worms dug up that ma noticed. So anyway it sat in a closet and my sister took it back before ma died. Then one day my sister offered it to me, so I hauled it back with me to Montana. As far as I know it works, just doesn't find fishing bait.

What good is a metal detector that won't find bait? Mine finds a lot more worms than coins.

I got one the same way...

My late mother bought a Relco..great worm finder but it couldn't find a beer can 5" deep. Still have it, oh those memorys. HH . Woodstock

l:lol:l

Well I've gotten a few replies so far on this machine. I am hoping that a kid gets it. But then I was thinking maybe one of those homeless folks that stand alongside the intersections holding a cardboard sign looking like they need money for a bar of soap could benift by it. Do you folks think they really buy beer with the money folks give them?

That all depends..

on the intersection. Some truely need the help to live and have no hangup's like boze or drugs and some do. And some are "panhandlers". In a big city they can make over $500 a day. I agree someone in need should get it. I've donated detectors before to the 4 H clubs. Maybe it should go to one of those groups. Happy Trails, Woodstock

Westernlegend1 is usually a serious guy but I am getting a funny feeling about this as he has not yet said what brand or model this detector is. Could he be a joke of some kind :?: Interesting thread for sure. Got my attention.

Well I've gotten a few replies so far on this machine. I am hoping that a kid gets it. But then I was thinking maybe one of those homeless folks that stand alongside the intersections holding a cardboard sign looking like they need money for a bar of soap could benift by it. Do you folks think they really buy beer with the money folks give them?

Some homeless do and some don't. I think it's a good idea. Just be sure they use it wisely. Tell them to fill in holes etc.

Last edited:
Could it be...this?

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 403
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom