The Garrett Pro pointer

Joeteck

Holy crap!

All I have to say is what an awesome little device!

I can get to my find a hell of alot faster now with it. Love the LED light! Huge plus! I can't believe how awesome it is...

Scan, locate, dig, use the Pro-Pointer, done... Its that easy...

Anyone looking to get one, well this is my review!

ITS A MUST HAVE!

I will never leave the house without it!

I just lost mine and I can't imagine where! Must have fell out of my belt when I was taking the belt off. I ordered a Sunray yesterday so if I lose that my mxt will be gone too. They need to sell them with one of those retractable key rings like the janitor at my high school used to wear!

I just lost mine and I can't imagine where! Must have fell out of my belt when I was taking the belt off. I ordered a Sunray yesterday so if I lose that my mxt will be gone too. They need to sell them with one of those retractable key rings like the janitor at my high school used to wear!

You could probably buy something like that at an autopart store or even a uniform store (like nursing uniforms or janitorial uniforms). Just have to figure out how to attach it to the propointer.

Where did ya order it from?

am i allowed to name The Source of where i bought it from? especially if i'm not at all impressed with the customer service of The Source of my purchase?
i actually got an email from them this aft saying it's been sent and is on it's way through the shipping system to the store where i made my purchase on Mar 22nd. yep, 4 to 6 business days to go. of course there's a long weekend so who knows.... i might actually have it by next weekend.

Tall guy I understand. I ordered and paid for mine the 23rd of last month..was told it shipped so i hope its here for the weekend..wait..there is no mail tomorrow is there? doh!

I hope there is and it's in it!

either way..have a great wekend!

I am currently using the Fpoint that came with the Fisher F2 and uit helps quite a bit..and if the Propointer is that much better..then iw il be a happy camper..err..delighted digger..:D

I love my propointer don't know what I ever did without it:D thinking about ordering a second just so I won't have to do with out in case something happens to it:no::no:

Tall guy I understand. I ordered and paid for mine the 23rd of last month..was told it shipped so i hope its here for the weekend..wait..there is no mail tomorrow is there? doh!

I hope there is and it's in it!

either way..have a great wekend!

I am currently using the Fpoint that came with the Fisher F2 and uit helps quite a bit..and if the Propointer is that much better..then iw il be a happy camper..err..delighted digger..:D

yeah, i tried using one of those "Lil Wizard" detectors for finding nails in lumber, but it's next to useless for searching in the ground. you almost have to be touching the metal to get it to beep, lol.
so after hearing/reading nothing but great reviews on the Pro Pointer, i decided to get one. i know it's not really the stores' fault for the delay, but let's just say that the email customer service (where ever they are located) wouldn't even answer my last query to them!! i have the feeling that they somehow know i'm not what you'd call a happy camper with their service. hmmmm... i wonder what gave them that idea..?? :whistle::hmmm::shifty:

i got my propointer last week, took it out for a hunt this morning at the local park. i was getting so many hits with my AT Pro that i set it down and scanned with the pro pointer. i was pulling surface clad left and right. The objects i did have to dig for were pinpointed quickly. i will never go on a hunt without this tool.

You could probably buy something like that at an autopart store or even a uniform store (like nursing uniforms or janitorial uniforms). Just have to figure out how to attach it to the propointer.

Yeah they are bound to have those in some store. Maybe try Harbor Freight, cheap stuff. You may have to make something to make it work because I"m sure you don't want to put a hole in the machine or anything. And hopefully the line is long enough to be worth it.
If ya can't find it anywhere, maybe go start talking to some janitors?

pin pointer

I used a Garrett from a buddy of mine and it worked great. Bought one from Harbor Freight and that was not that good. I'm going to get a Garrett one.

Nickle trick? :?:

Nickel, quarter, nail or just about any piece of metal. There are several YouTube videos that show it. Maybe Detector can go into more detail, but it's kind of cool to actually watch it on video.

Nickel, quarter, nail or just about any piece of metal. There are several YouTube videos that show it. Maybe Detector can go into more detail, but it's kind of cool to actually watch it on video.

Found it. Thats pretty awsome. So you can just tape a small coin to the shaft there and keep it like that? 4 inches out of the propointer..thats nice. :wow: Going to play with my propointer now...

Back
Top Bottom