Another epic gold day on the beach! Feeling blessed!

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
Today was another epic day on the beach!! This time I scored more Gold than silver! I started hunting in 2 tone on the nox. Honestly I believe it’s better than 5 tone because it makes you dig all tones above 0. So I didn’t miss anything! The beach had more sand like I expected but I worked the beach extra slow to make sure I covered everything. I felt pretty confident when leaving. All you nox swingers give 2 tone a go!!

Thanks for looking!!

Good luck out there!☠️🏴!☠️

Attachments

• E67713CE-C343-4F5F-8070-3FB8CC02C9FF.jpg
    E67713CE-C343-4F5F-8070-3FB8CC02C9FF.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 591
Today was another epic day on the beach!! This time I scored more Gold than silver! I started hunting in 2 tone on the nox. Honestly I believe it’s better than 5 tone because it makes you dig all tones above 0. So I didn’t miss anything! The beach had more sand like I expected but I worked the beach extra slow to make sure I covered everything. I felt pretty confident when leaving. All you nox swingers give 2 tone a go!!

Thanks for looking!!

Good luck out there![emoji3517][emoji1022]![emoji3517]
Very nice haul! More than I could ever hope for.

Cliff

You got to go back until you find the rest of the bracelet.. :lol: you are about a fifth of the way there :) Nice job on all the gold you are pulling :)

You got to go back until you find the rest of the bracelet.. :lol: you are about a fifth of the way there :) Nice job on all the gold you are pulling :)

I know!! I’m sure the rest of it is very close by! I just knew I would find it today. Maybe tomorrow if I can get back out!

:dingding:You're definitely killing it! Awesome!!!

A beautiful handful of blessed treasures! You need a video cam to capture these moments!

I would take those plain men's bands any day of the week... Weight adds up real fast.

That was quite the hunt...

Back
Top Bottom