* Now I'm Just Showing Off *

meggie

Elite Member
I know I said yesterday "that's it" after six straight days but my buddy Dion was visiting me at home this morning! I said that my batteries were charged. Ten minutes later he messaged me, 2 pm he said .. so it was on again!

I never expected much today so you could imagine how I felt when this beauty popped up.
15ct gold, it looks like a yellow sapphire .. nice weight 5 grams.

Then ten minutes later Dion was doing his gold dance. Can you believe another old 15ct gold ring?

15ct was a legal standard of gold in British jewellery between 1854 and 1931.

All metal mode, two tones on the Nox.
Both signals -5 with a low grunt but with a short quick high blip which was only just noticeable!
The numbers just got better with every scoop .. both ended up on 15. I'm getting more excited with this machine the more I use it!

Attachments

• IMG_1219.jpg
    IMG_1219.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 933
  • IMG_1218a.jpg
    IMG_1218a.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 906
Last edited:
:dingding: If you post one more gold this week I'm going to retire to Australia.

Wow, very nice meggie. You're killing it!
If I could bring a ring like that home to my wife, it would really help me to get her blessings to buy that nox 600 I've been wanting for beach hunting...

In regards to the 'Showing Off'...At least you are Consistent! :laughing: What a pair of old Gold beauties! Congratulations once again Megs!:cheers3:

meggie you are on a tear mate congrats to you and dion any chance we can see that other ring he found the day b4? :D never mind i saw your update very nice thanks

Wow, Man! Any time a couple buddies can dig a gold ring double header, is a great day. You guys did greatness at a high level with those beauties!
Yours looks very "Art Deco" style to me, and with similar mounting to your recent blue sapphire ring.

It just keeps comin' and comin' and comin'...

R5

Nice job. Keep showing off that is an encouragement to me to keep on looking. Mine is still out there somewhere.:thumbsup:

Absolutely nothing wrong with showing off. It keeps the rest of us out swinging. Two beautiful finds Congratulations.

Great finds!

However, the targets starting at -5 and climbing to 15 as you dig closer, is a very bad thing, especially on such a large ring. I’ve been noticing the same thing with my equinox, it’s the same reason that I sold my V3i, can’t trust the ID. When you get to the point that you can’t trust that an iron target is actually iron, the machine has let you down and you might as well use a PI at that point (or a CTX/Sovereign).

You should break out the Sovereign GT in that spot, I bet you find multiple gold that the NOX is saying is iron.

Meg, your finds earn you bragging rights,,,,,nice work,,,,that yellow stone matches the yellow on the ring nicely,,,,,your buddies ring is a stunner too,,,,,ones that make your heart literally skip a beat when the sand drains in the scoop,,,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom